Reviews for The Sound of a Distant Stranger
WintersEmpire chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I actually read this weeks ago and thought I had reviewed it like I did it's prequel, but I was re-reading it and realized I hadn't. I'm sorry for that because this is a wonderful story. Eloise/Fenrir have definitely now become one of my favorite rare pairings. Love this!
Lavinia Swire chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Yaaaaaay, they ran away together! *squees* This carried on very nicely from the first fic – I loved their unfolding relationship, and the contrast between Eloise at the start here and at the start of ‘The Sound of a Familiar Stranger’ just shows what a difference Greyback has made to her life. They work together really well too, and are both so protective of one another. And oh my God, when the disappearances were mentioned my jaw actually dropped. I was going, ‘No! No!’ at my laptop XD But, above all, the ending… *sigh* Just flawless :) Pleeeease write the sequel to this soon! I want to know what happens next so much! :D
TheHogwartsActress chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hi Mew!

So since ive disapeared for a loooonnnggg time and havent been reviewing some of your awesome fics I thinks it's time I caught up... so.

Yayayayayayay! Elfen, even the name is perfect. An I really enjoyed "The Sound Of A Familiar Stranger" so was super happy when i saw this on my alerts!

From the start I really like the idea, because I dont think Fenrir would believe it was safe to stay with Eloise for either of them so in his own sweet, dangerous way. And when she makes the comment "he'll have worse than the Aurors to be scared of" but then later she "felt her bottom lip quiver" makes me feel the emotion, the fact that she is scared and annoyed because she loved him but at the same time wished he was back and she knew she couldnt hurt him. If you see what Im getting at.

And during her expression of disbelief that she had fallen for the vicious wolf was so darn cute, especially the italliced had. And in the other story we saw he nurse him and the love slowly form but I love in this fic that we known it has already developed and it is more about seeing that unlikely relationship unfold.

And that is one of the reasons I love your M&MWPs, the pairings in themselves are designed really to be very odd and unrealistic in the world of canon. But in your stories what strikes me is the waty in which the oddest of couples are made to be so realistic and that I think they are more realisitc than most of the canon stories because you have such a knack for fleshing out charachters that we dont really know much about and giving them personalities that make me want to keep on reaing more anfd more of your fics.

And I couldn't be happier with the ending. Who doesnt love a bit of good old dramatic action, and the way she realised it all and ran away with him. And I knew she wouldnt be able to feel like a criminal because she was protecting him and her love in the end, pushed away the negative feelings beacause "nothing felt better than the skin of her palm against his"

*squeals!* Cant wait for Elfen3! OH i will be devouring that "The Sound Of An Amorous Stranger" when it comes!

Love and Huggles,

Rose ;D
lowi chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Finally getting around to read this!

AFJFDADHNFSAAG THEY RAN AWAY TOGETHER. YOU'VE GOT TO BE JOKING, THAT REALLY IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. :3

Wow, I adored this. It was so, so, romantic and so vibrant, I really felt as though I was in the story, here. ;)

Your writing is absolutely gorgeous, mew, as you hopefully know. ;)

AND AGAIN THEY RAN AWAY, OHMIGOSH THAT WAS PERFECT.

I loved this story, and I really should go to sleep now, so I'll end this with a YOU ARE A FANTASTIC WRITER.

&hearts
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
It's so nice that they're going to be together. Nice one!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I love this! Eloise and Fenrir complement each other nicely, and I love how they're running away together. Definitely looking forward to the next Elfen.