Reviews for Love Blind Eyes
LizzyMidford chapter 5 . 3/31
I LOVE THE SONG AT THE END! It uh... helped me through some bad times... and still is helping me...
PrussianAngel chapter 33 . 1/26
Omfg. I can't even word omg I LOVE THIS! Its just so asdfghjkl feels, but the ending oh I think its just so cuuute! I love it, your flow was smooth and the story didn't drag on and it didn't feel too short. I think you really did a good job on this fic. :o)
teehee17911 chapter 33 . 1/21
this fic has got to be one of my all time favorite fic between shizuo and izaya
loved it so much
Zevv chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved this very much thank you for writing it, you did stay true to the characters and their personalities very well, and I wish the actual series went that way, because your story is just beautiful, great job ,..,.
IzayaOriharaX chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Poor egg... XD
Silver Twilight1 chapter 33 . 11/30/2014
Best Fan fiction Ever :D !
Chione-chan chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Thank you for the recommendations! I totally agree with you about caffeinekitty-sensei. Her/his writing style is flawless, wit to die for ** I love/hate him/her because I of admiration and envy. Gah, I wish I read this fic earlier! I have an unhealthy penchant for depressed!Izaya and suicidal!Izaya.
Kendallla chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
Wow :') this fanfic was gorgeous! I've been going through some hard times recently and I could relate to a lot of Izaya's feelings and its given me so much hope for a better future through reading his healing process. Thank you so much for writing it 3
Guest chapter 33 . 9/13/2014
owh...that's so sweet it touch my heart... seriously this is the most awesome fanfic AND THE MOST longest fanfic i've ever read,but i think its not enough! i'm dying for more so i'm moving to your other story, i'm willing to read it for thousands of time...thanks a lot for making this. Everything in this story was beautiful. one more thing don't let the others affect you, they're just jealous of you...KEEP YOUR HARDWORK!
I'm EmoP chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
OMG, I RLY THOUGHT OZAYA WAS GOING TO DIE!
...until I saw that there was more than ten chapters left.
BUT STILL! This is just so beautiful...
Masari13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Wat a Awesome Story ! T.T i really liked every chapter of it! :D it was very touching ;) im greatful to read it :D thank you for amazing story ! .
HollyJollyXmas chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
I started reading this at 1 in the morning, after not finding sleep. By Ch.3, I was hooked. By Ch.27 I was tearing up. By the time I finished all 33 chapters, it was 4AM. And I don't regret, not one bit. This is probably one of my new favorite Shizaya fanfiction if not my favorite of all time. Everybody's well written, especially Izaya who can be easy to get OOC when writing something emotional.

It makes me really wish I had my own Shizuo to care for me in my depression. Thanks for a great bedtime story.
Shirohime's - Shizaya-stories chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
OMG! O.O I am soooooo sorry! Sorry! Sorry! D: You know why I am apologizing?! Because this is my MOST FAVOURITE STORY OF ALL TIMES and I just realized I FORGOT to review it the first time I read it! O.O Honestly, I have read your story more times then once because it is so fucking GREAT! How could I forget to review...? *Facepalms*
Oh well, lets rectify that:
Chapter 1: THAT LETTER! I clearly remember thinking, meh... just another story, began to read the first few words and be like WTF?! THIS IS AMAZING! The sorrow, the sadness, its so perceptible, oh god how did you do that?! And when Shinra asked if he wanted it to go through.. GOOOOD ! The emotions!
Then I thought it couldnt get better, and whats this? Shizuo appears! *0* AMAZING right at the start, but then I read chapter 2 and I fucking DIED when Shizuo said the flea would be better off dead and Izaya AGREED! And then when he tried to leave, but FELL! Oh lord! That whole chapter was sooooo INTENSE, really! I was basically glued to my computer when reading! XD
And then you make Shizuo take Izaya home with him?! *0* God, BEST IDEA EVER! *-* I was so freaking happy when Izaya actually agreed on that 1 month request from Shizuo! *-*
And then... WOW. You know I already thought this cant get any better, this is already PERFECT.. and then THIS?! Izaya having a mental breakdown and Shizuo comforting him like that! *0* Godness! This was just tooo damn AWESOME! How..?! Just how can you write something so FANTASTIC?!
Then you make Izaya and Shizuo go out on the street, and fucking LOSE each other on the way, and whats even better?! Shizuo saves and FUCKING KISSES him?! I was soo damn fangirling there! XD And ooooh, when Kasuka said that stuff and Izaya listened, god, the feels! When he ran away, to just kill himself and almost jumped of the roof, that part, this whole scene was soooo INTENSE! Fuck, I cant even describe how well written that was, its my most favourite part of the whole story! I mean you managed to really make the reader feel, what Izaya felt at that moment, and thats just ASTONISHING! For real! I mean, WOW! Not to mention the scene that followed after. You gave me a fucking nosebleed there. XD Really, I never read a sex scene that perfect in ANY story so far! *-* And when he ran away the next day... gooood, my heart broke so much because of poor Shizuo! And that talk awwww, sooo damn sweet... *-* Shizuo is trying so hard for Izaya! *-* And when he carried Izaya home... oh lord, so PERFECTLY SWEET! And then you change the sweetness into sadness, by making Izaya want to die again after meeting mairu and kururi...!
Reading your story is like riding on a ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS! XD
And oh when Izaya didnt show up for their meeting and Shizuo actually said maybe Kasuka was right.. GOD I fucking could have killed Shizuo right there when those words left his mouth! D: Oh damn but then he collapsed and I was busy feeling bad for Izaya again. XD And oh damn, when Shinra told Izaya just what the hell was really going on when Simon brought him... that was just... cant describe it, that was like falling into a dark hole... yup I think that suits the feeling best. :3 And oh god when Izaya cooked and Shizuo was so worried about him. XD
How can you manage to put such a nice thing so natural in between so much disaster? :D
Seriously?
And awwwwww! When Shizuo said without Izaya its difficult to sleep, AWWWW! *-* So much sweetness! And oh god, when Shizuo wanted Izaya to tell reason 30 and he said its written in your eyes... GOOOOOOOODDDD! I fucking squealed from joy! *0* An then the following loneliness... And then, when he said in chapter 30 that he couldnt handle it anymore, FUCK! I really thought you were going to let him die there! XD You cant believe how relieved I was, when I read the next chapter! *-* And oh god, that second sex scene, it was even better than the first one and that was already PERFECT! What comes after perfect? Extra-perfect? XD And then the ending, soooo heart touching. *-*
Just WOW.
YOU. ARE. AMAZING! *0*
Everyting in this story was astonishing, the story itself of course, but the writing as well!
I really like your style! :D
So, to sum up:
THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF WORK! (*0*)/ (*0*)/ (*0*)/
Xena001 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
What a great story that really makes you think! You really hit the nail on the head with all the depressing things, but the ending was most definitely very beautiful. Kudos to you!
xAzusax chapter 33 . 6/20/2014
Uh. What do I say... Where to start... I guess I'll just start with how much I loved your fic. This was one of the most heart-wrenching, touching, hauntingly beautiful, dark yet uplifting stories I've ever read. No lie, your marvelous writing is better than some published books I've read. Furthermore, I was so enamoured that I just could not stop thinking about this story during the moments in which I had to part with it. Had I not have made previous engagements, I would have spent the whole day curled up in bed devouring your engrossing words (not to say that I didn't end up sacrificing sleep to do just that haha...so I guess instead I just spent the whole night instead haha!). I know that I'm so late in discovering this but nonetheless, I am so grateful to you for writing this masterpiece. Your characterization was so powerful. I could see Izaya's pain - I felt it in my own heart. The pacing was perfect and you put in just the right amount of angst, humor and warmth. Reading this story has been such an exhilarating ride. Moreover - this is coming from a picky reader as well as an avid amateur writer - I just must say that I love your fic so much and that I hold immense respect for you. I really mean it because impressing me is definitely a hard thing to achieve.

You are wonderful. Amazing. A superstar.

Don't ever let anyone convince you that you are any less talented.

I hope that you'll always keep writing.

Much love and good wishes,

xAzusax