Reviews for Love Blind Eyes
Nightcore Senpai chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
:) That was a great story and I really enjoyed it. I have to admit, I was really jittery towards the end there. I didn't want Izaya to die so I was sitting there, on my back with my computer on my chest while biting the base. When Shizuo came to the roof I just kinda let out a sigh and fell back into my seat in relief.
I'm happy our gay babies are happy. Thank you so much for writing this, it was great.
Meiko Atsushi chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
To be utterly honest, I didn't finish this story. Which may be completely unreasonble of me to be writing this review - but I did read the first 26 chapters, so bear with me.

I'd say I did like how the story started out. A well-portrayed depression on Izaya's part, and fathomable progression (for once) from Shizuo regarding their romance.

But I guess I can't help but think that your other story, "Chronic", had much better personalization of characters than this one. Izaya was a little too dramatic, even with putting his emotional, haggard mess into consideration - although Shizuo felt like he was pretty much... okay, I guess. But that scene with Kasuka - that was well, no offense, terribly OOC. It isn't like I am particularly against characters being OOC, but I felt Kasuka's outburst about Izaya was very unlikely. Yes, Kasuka cares about Shizuo, but he does not externally express it. I just felt like that scene could've been conducted still, even with a calm Kasuka. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the first part of this story.

I guess I dropped it towards the end mainly because I lost interest. Maybe how the story progressed or how scenes were orchestrated didn't captivate me as much as "Chronic"? I don't know.

I do like your stories, though. So please keep writing. I guess I'll finish this one some other time.

Meiko
Mer chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
Haha! Wow! That was awesome! Literally stayed up till three to finish this! Amazing! I don't actually ship Izaya and Shizuo (thought Izaya is my favorite character) but this was written really well! Good job! :D
SimplFangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love your Izaya so much! There's just something about him that just really like...matches him? It's hard to describe haha
But ignore those stupid trollers because it'd be a shame if you didn't have awesome stories like this up! Keep up the good work :)
unknown chapter 33 . 7/16/2016
THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTE :3
NoahE.Graves chapter 33 . 5/15/2016
dawww~ XDD
Jxzzyra chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
This is the first Shizaya fanfiction I read and I love it.
Chika chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
I officially announce this the best possible ending!
Lillian moon chapter 27 . 11/21/2015
Omg that was so sweet
Nekton chapter 33 . 10/6/2015
WWAAAAAYY BETTER LOVE STORY THAN FUCKING TWILIGHT
Nekton chapter 16 . 10/6/2015
WAY BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT
inlovewithshizaya chapter 33 . 9/10/2015
I really liked this story. I didn't keep track of it but I think I teared up quiet often. Man! I really love fan fictions that are making me cry.
listentothebeatoftheSOUL chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
XD a "shit storm"? lol
Izaya4ever chapter 33 . 8/9/2015
Aw cute, sweet, nice

This has been a lovely story, really nice.
Izaya4ever chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
What a beautiful end to a chapter
" This… this felt like jumping. "