Reviews for Love Blind Eyes
AHHHHGHHGG THIS IS AMAZING
LizBit chapter 33 . 4/18
This was a very well written story. Someone suggested it to me and I almost passed by it but now im glad I didn't. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!
little-semanggi chapter 33 . 4/9
AAAAAA FINALLY!
(Tho, arguably, Izaya still didn't say it explicitly x,,D oh well. Just like him)

Now that it has come to the last chapter (and how happy i am knowing it was completed!)
..I just want to say that I like this.
And I appreciated that you going out of your way to post it here, shared it with us the mooching reader! :,,)

with Love,
~lil Semanggi
little-semanggi chapter 27 . 4/9
That last line...mis the most beautiful reason of all ;-;
I...realky like this, i swear!
Even if at first I feel a bit ridicoulous about Izaya being suicidal. It's unfamiliar but not at all impossible, you know. What with the logical and emotional approach you so carefully concocted in this entire journey.
This is a beautiful fic.
Full of angst and love, uhh x,,D kinda cheesy for me to say it, but I seriously love this.

I'm still pissed off at how stubborn Izayaaaa is, but! I guess that's a given.
I just hope the end journey not make me lose tar glands ;-;
Crazy Fang Girl chapter 33 . 3/20
Stayed up so late to finish this not perfect but still perfect Fic. Thank u

I will regret it in the morning probs...
Crazy Fang Girl chapter 20 . 3/20
That last part made me skip a heartbeat~~~

P.s. haters gonna hate but you can use criticism I'm any shape or form to learn and improve. Still I don't see how you'd get so much considering how amazing this story is!
misslegolaslover chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This story was beautiful. It was written well and very captivating great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2017
I think people forget the Fan part in fanfiction. This story rocks! And I think you write really well. It should make you proud to know how many views your stories have.
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 33 . 5/11/2017
absolutely loved it 3 it was so nice im happy izaya finally said he does love him
1 fan chapter 12 . 4/12/2017
Hey!
So...I read this story years ago. At the time, I was in a terrible place. And honestly? This story saved me a couple times. I'm so serious. It truly did.
I don't understand the ugly reviews about OCC-ness and the mean comments that certain anon left...I think this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. So much so, in fact, that I had this saved in a file. I recently thought about this fic, and looked for it everywhere but couldn't find it. Until I rememberd I had saved my favorite parts (the ones that saved me) in a folder. And so, i found it. It feels like I'm reading it for the first time. It tugs at my heart and it makes me smile and think that life is worth living after all.
Thank you for writing this. I'm so grateful you never listened to those rude comments.
I should have told you this when I first read this...but well, better late than never.
Thank you for saving my life.
I hope you have a wonderful day
Nightcore Senpai chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
:) That was a great story and I really enjoyed it. I have to admit, I was really jittery towards the end there. I didn't want Izaya to die so I was sitting there, on my back with my computer on my chest while biting the base. When Shizuo came to the roof I just kinda let out a sigh and fell back into my seat in relief.
I'm happy our gay babies are happy. Thank you so much for writing this, it was great.
Meiko Atsushi chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
To be utterly honest, I didn't finish this story. Which may be completely unreasonble of me to be writing this review - but I did read the first 26 chapters, so bear with me.

I'd say I did like how the story started out. A well-portrayed depression on Izaya's part, and fathomable progression (for once) from Shizuo regarding their romance.

But I guess I can't help but think that your other story, "Chronic", had much better personalization of characters than this one. Izaya was a little too dramatic, even with putting his emotional, haggard mess into consideration - although Shizuo felt like he was pretty much... okay, I guess. But that scene with Kasuka - that was well, no offense, terribly OOC. It isn't like I am particularly against characters being OOC, but I felt Kasuka's outburst about Izaya was very unlikely. Yes, Kasuka cares about Shizuo, but he does not externally express it. I just felt like that scene could've been conducted still, even with a calm Kasuka. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the first part of this story.

I guess I dropped it towards the end mainly because I lost interest. Maybe how the story progressed or how scenes were orchestrated didn't captivate me as much as "Chronic"? I don't know.

I do like your stories, though. So please keep writing. I guess I'll finish this one some other time.

Meiko
Mer chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
Haha! Wow! That was awesome! Literally stayed up till three to finish this! Amazing! I don't actually ship Izaya and Shizuo (thought Izaya is my favorite character) but this was written really well! Good job! :D
SimplFangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love your Izaya so much! There's just something about him that just really like...matches him? It's hard to describe haha
But ignore those stupid trollers because it'd be a shame if you didn't have awesome stories like this up! Keep up the good work :)
unknown chapter 33 . 7/16/2016