Reviews for Love Blind Eyes
misslegolaslover chapter 1 . 9/8
This story was beautiful. It was written well and very captivating great job!
I think people forget the Fan part in fanfiction. This story rocks! And I think you write really well. It should make you proud to know how many views your stories have.
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 33 . 5/11
absolutely loved it 3 it was so nice im happy izaya finally said he does love him
1 fan chapter 12 . 4/12
Hey!
So...I read this story years ago. At the time, I was in a terrible place. And honestly? This story saved me a couple times. I'm so serious. It truly did.
I don't understand the ugly reviews about OCC-ness and the mean comments that certain anon left...I think this is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. So much so, in fact, that I had this saved in a file. I recently thought about this fic, and looked for it everywhere but couldn't find it. Until I rememberd I had saved my favorite parts (the ones that saved me) in a folder. And so, i found it. It feels like I'm reading it for the first time. It tugs at my heart and it makes me smile and think that life is worth living after all.
Thank you for writing this. I'm so grateful you never listened to those rude comments.
I should have told you this when I first read this...but well, better late than never.
Thank you for saving my life.
I hope you have a wonderful day
Nightcore Senpai chapter 33 . 12/22/2016
:) That was a great story and I really enjoyed it. I have to admit, I was really jittery towards the end there. I didn't want Izaya to die so I was sitting there, on my back with my computer on my chest while biting the base. When Shizuo came to the roof I just kinda let out a sigh and fell back into my seat in relief.
I'm happy our gay babies are happy. Thank you so much for writing this, it was great.
Meiko Atsushi chapter 33 . 12/6/2016
To be utterly honest, I didn't finish this story. Which may be completely unreasonble of me to be writing this review - but I did read the first 26 chapters, so bear with me.

I'd say I did like how the story started out. A well-portrayed depression on Izaya's part, and fathomable progression (for once) from Shizuo regarding their romance.

But I guess I can't help but think that your other story, "Chronic", had much better personalization of characters than this one. Izaya was a little too dramatic, even with putting his emotional, haggard mess into consideration - although Shizuo felt like he was pretty much... okay, I guess. But that scene with Kasuka - that was well, no offense, terribly OOC. It isn't like I am particularly against characters being OOC, but I felt Kasuka's outburst about Izaya was very unlikely. Yes, Kasuka cares about Shizuo, but he does not externally express it. I just felt like that scene could've been conducted still, even with a calm Kasuka. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the first part of this story.

I guess I dropped it towards the end mainly because I lost interest. Maybe how the story progressed or how scenes were orchestrated didn't captivate me as much as "Chronic"? I don't know.

I do like your stories, though. So please keep writing. I guess I'll finish this one some other time.

Meiko
Mer chapter 33 . 11/20/2016
Haha! Wow! That was awesome! Literally stayed up till three to finish this! Amazing! I don't actually ship Izaya and Shizuo (thought Izaya is my favorite character) but this was written really well! Good job! :D
SimplFangirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I love your Izaya so much! There's just something about him that just really like...matches him? It's hard to describe haha
But ignore those stupid trollers because it'd be a shame if you didn't have awesome stories like this up! Keep up the good work :)
unknown chapter 33 . 7/16/2016
THAT WAS SOOOOO CUTE :3
NoahEarlGraves chapter 33 . 5/15/2016
dawww~ XDD
Jxzzyra chapter 33 . 2/11/2016
This is the first Shizaya fanfiction I read and I love it.
Chika chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
I officially announce this the best possible ending!
Lillian moon chapter 27 . 11/21/2015