Reviews for Complicated Simplicity
MissiB chapter 10 . 4/18
Oooh, if someone stole my fags I'd be going after them with a hammer! Lol (fags is Brit slang for cigarettes if youre not British) loved the Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs reference XD bet it wouldnt have malfunctioned if Mega mind built it.
Rouge Vulpes chapter 20 . 3/28/2018
Great story! Awesome plot! The ending was hilarious!
Guess.This.Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2017
Sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2017
Regarding the fake observatory, I think Metroman doesn't first spot it because he just isn't looking for it. Roxie says "observatory" and he immediately assumes it's the real one. When he figures the scam, he does spot the fake - he throws the skeleton there. In the fanfic though, where he supposedly wants to go and rescue Roxie, ur explanation for why he didn't works perfectly.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
Haha. Amazing job!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 1 . 3/19/2017
you should make a sequel.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/25/2017
I loved this story so very much. Please write another instalment. Or if you already have please post directions on where to find it.
All the best.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Megamind is one of my top favorite movie why had I never thought of Megamind and Roxanne I well never know lol good story btw
BubbleWrites chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Really loved this c:
one of the best/ 'on-model' characterisations I've read on here of both Megs and Roxanne c:
It seems you may have abandoned this account, but if you do ever come back, I'd just like to say thank you for writing such a great fic and I'd love to read a sequel c:
egmon73 chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
Wonderful! I started this fic and... my eyes were glued on it till the end! Almost a sleepless night! Wow: action, drama, romance... it had everything. Please... another one!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
oh come on! there has to be more!
joanhello chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
Just discovered this. Very nice. good handling of the characters, setting of scenes, clear descriptions. Now I must go read the rest of your Megamind stuff.
werewolf6780 chapter 20 . 8/2/2015
Pooing this was Good, spelling and grammar errors aside. But still a VERY pleasant AU. Though I must admit that damage to the liver isn't actually deadly unless left untreated... But your steamy scenes were pretty good! Very well done.
asiastana chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
I REALLY LIKED THIS. I HOPE YHERE WILL BE A SQUEAL.
LadySnowfaerie chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed this twist of the familiar romance. :) I've read many MM fics over the last weeks, but I think yours is one of the best. I was happy with the way Megamind didn't really turn all goody-goody hero, I think that even if he went good, his heroism would still have a distinct Batman-style edge to it. Good or evil, he's still our bad blue boy, and anything else would just not feel him. The way you wrote it really has pptential. Keeping fingers crossed for a sequel!