Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
SassyFrassKerr chapter 66 . 22h ago
Love that they went to see Shakespeare again.
In the previous bit where Jack was taking Mickey to sleep off his drunk, Jack thought about how hard it was to get money for their organization, but in this chapter apparently they have a huge budget...
SassyFrassKerr chapter 64 . 22h ago
Very much enjoying this story so far. One thing. Donna and Lee's twins were named Hazel and Arthur in chapter 47. Now they are Miriam and Geoff. Might want to fix that.
badwolfDWDW chapter 14 . 2/23
I'm on chap 13 and imma assume ya mean river and I like that it is a very DIFFERENT way
DuShuZhi chapter 70 . 1/22
This story is awesome. Hope you continue it soon!
Oh I Love this! Are you going to be able to finish it ? Will you write a sequel, with the Eleventh Doctor and Rose? That would be amazing!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 70 . 11/8/2014
Awesome story plot, but you haven't updated in 3 BLOODY YEARS!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 51 . 11/7/2014
That was a beautiful ending! Such emotion!
tenthdoctor10 chapter 49 . 11/7/2014
I've been looking forward to what you were gonna do with River Song! I am pleased! :)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 44 . 11/6/2014
I can't WAIT till River comes back! :) (I LOVE River, but Rose is a TEENY bit better...)
tenthdoctor10 chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
Oh, Rose is SO gonna kill him...
2maluv chapter 70 . 10/26/2014
Love love love this fic! All the timey wimey stuff is awesome, loved the reappearance of Jenny (her calling the Doctor dad and Rose mum sends warm fuzzies through me all the time), Jack and other companions I even like your River! Probably cause she's a firm shipper of Doctor/Rose here haha
And typical Donna is hilarious and I'm so glad she's getting a happy ending with Lee.
Rose is the most kickass being ever and I love her and her bff-ery with the Tardis haha can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 70 . 10/7/2014
I'm at the end.
...HOLY CRAP IM AT THE END!
...I don't like it.
IWantColoredRain chapter 70 . 9/24/2014
:-)
Fangirl2fangirl chapter 70 . 9/23/2014
I love this story! Best rewrite I have read! I hope you update soon and update your season 5 rewrite fic too:) keep up the fantasic writing!
RhizOneill chapter 70 . 9/11/2014