Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
Diving in chapter 69 . 11/26
My bad, you've done it already, sorry. But for my excuse, it's 2am and I kept thinking, "one more chapter."
Diving in chapter 70 . 11/26
Are you going to do the Children of Earth? Since you're doing the Wedding of Sarah Jane.
Diving in chapter 62 . 11/26
Rose said she was a hundred something, yet act like she'll die of old age. I'm confused.
Diving in chapter 50 . 11/26
It kind of doesn't make sense. River knows her. So Rose's not gone and the Doctor wouldn't marry River with her here.
Diving in chapter 42 . 10/21
What about the aftermath?
Diving in chapter 37 . 10/21
I've read another fanfiction, in which there's children of earth during season 4 of DW and there was that conversation too; where the Doctor ask Jack when he started caring again and Jack answer when he went to see Rose, little. Is it in the episodes of Torchwood, because I can't find it?
Diving in chapter 36 . 10/19
The Tardis was pulled because Jenny was in danger, but she got here too early, ending in Jenny's creation...What?
Diving in chapter 35 . 10/19
Awww! Come on! ! ! ! Why does everybody keep killing her?
Diving in chapter 32 . 10/19
Didn't see that one coming. I hope she's not absent from the next chapter.
Diving in chapter 29 . 10/19
Children of Earth! ! ! Yay!
Diving in chapter 18 . 10/18
Two hundred? I'm a bit lost.
Diving in chapter 14 . 10/4
Ooooooh! River Song! Does that mean you'll do a season 5?
Luthiel1 chapter 70 . 4/3
I would absolutely love it if you would continue the story. I spent most of the day reading it. It is fantastic
Shadow Eclipse chapter 70 . 2/17
love it
i do hope you plan on updating
HisBloodyRefuge chapter 1 . 2/5
I was just wondering if this story has been abandoned, or if youre simply busy irl. Either way, i do want to tell you its one of my top 5 doctor who stories and I love it to bits.
Hope youre able to update soon!