Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
CamilleHelene chapter 70 . 8/23
Oh, I really loved your story. I passed two weeks reading it. Really amazing, kind sad that you don't finished.
I hope you come back soon.
ASnowFern chapter 70 . 8/6
Awww. You promised once a week every Sunday! But there's always the hope that the next chapter would come soon! But sighs. The 2009 specials are definitely my least favourite 10th stories. But it should be a lot better with Rose and Donna there!

I'm glad Donna will get to have her happy ending. What RTD did to her was horrible. But he's evidently really good at break hearts so yeah): anyway, great job! Update soon!(:
Unknown chapter 70 . 8/1
Amazing! A shocker would be if Rose ended up pregnant. heh. I would love to see 10's face if she said that. Oh! it would be priceless! But seriously, great work, I can almost hear Donna, Rose, The Doctor, Jack, Martha, and River's voices while reading this.
chat noire chapter 70 . 6/1
Hey are you still writing? Only your note said that you'd be updating more regularly and it's been almost a year since you last posted.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 70 . 4/2
oooh is that gonna be the wedding of sarah jane smith? please update
Magemaster chapter 70 . 4/1
I love this fic! I've read quite a few rewrites and this is one of the best I've ever found. Are you going to do the last season of Torchwood as well? Hope to read more soon!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 34 . 3/28
loving the peter Davidson reference
pinstripesandconverse chapter 21 . 3/28
oooh so the DoctorDonna's still gonna happen then
pinstripesandconverse chapter 18 . 3/28
FINALLY! the sexual tension has been resolved
pinstripesandconverse chapter 14 . 3/28
OMG IS THAT RIVER?BAE! or Yvonne? ew I hate her
pinstripesandconverse chapter 3 . 3/28
ROSE?! MY BABY GIRL
updaaaaaaaaaaate chapter 70 . 3/2
UPDAAAAAAAAATE
SassyFrassKerr chapter 66 . 3/2
Love that they went to see Shakespeare again.
In the previous bit where Jack was taking Mickey to sleep off his drunk, Jack thought about how hard it was to get money for their organization, but in this chapter apparently they have a huge budget...
SassyFrassKerr chapter 64 . 3/2
Very much enjoying this story so far. One thing. Donna and Lee's twins were named Hazel and Arthur in chapter 47. Now they are Miriam and Geoff. Might want to fix that.
badwolfDWDW chapter 14 . 2/23
I'm on chap 13 and imma assume ya mean river and I like that it is a very DIFFERENT way