Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
xHiddenReaderx chapter 70 . 11/26
teheh, I can't wait for Sunday! Also Happy Thanksgiving!
xHiddenReaderx chapter 64 . 11/26
I hope Donna gets her children back, I mean they won't be the same but still... To lose you children! It must of hurt like hell. No hope of ever getting them back either...
xHiddenReaderx chapter 56 . 11/26
Jenny frowned. "obviously. She was there when I was born. Well, I say born. Can you be born if you're created by a machine? What defines birth?"
"Okay, I believe your his daughter now," Mickey remarked dryly.

Lol, those lines take the cake XD
xHiddenReaderx chapter 51 . 11/26
I always cry at the last lines from River. I don't know why.
xHiddenReaderx chapter 44 . 11/26
They underestimate her because she's pretty and doesn't have a fancy accent." He smiled. "Their mistake!"

Ha, I can picture that happening! XD
Madhatter13 chapter 70 . 11/5
Brilliant writing loving the alterations made to the story lines hope you update soon
Heather Snow chapter 70 . 10/25
This has been nicely done. Often I lose interest in storied that run through a whole season with the same episodes, just a different character added in or something changed. But this has held my interest. You've changed enough things, added enough extra details, etc.

It looks like you haven't been posting anything for over a year, but from your note you expected to keep posting weekly. Any chance you'll get back to this?
CamilleHelene chapter 70 . 8/23
Oh, I really loved your story. I passed two weeks reading it. Really amazing, kind sad that you don't finished.
I hope you come back soon.
ASnowFern chapter 70 . 8/6
Awww. You promised once a week every Sunday! But there's always the hope that the next chapter would come soon! But sighs. The 2009 specials are definitely my least favourite 10th stories. But it should be a lot better with Rose and Donna there!

I'm glad Donna will get to have her happy ending. What RTD did to her was horrible. But he's evidently really good at break hearts so yeah): anyway, great job! Update soon!(:
Unknown chapter 70 . 8/1
Amazing! A shocker would be if Rose ended up pregnant. heh. I would love to see 10's face if she said that. Oh! it would be priceless! But seriously, great work, I can almost hear Donna, Rose, The Doctor, Jack, Martha, and River's voices while reading this.
chat noire chapter 70 . 6/1
Hey are you still writing? Only your note said that you'd be updating more regularly and it's been almost a year since you last posted.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 70 . 4/2
oooh is that gonna be the wedding of sarah jane smith? please update
Magemaster chapter 70 . 4/1
I love this fic! I've read quite a few rewrites and this is one of the best I've ever found. Are you going to do the last season of Torchwood as well? Hope to read more soon!
pinstripesandconverse chapter 34 . 3/28
loving the peter Davidson reference
pinstripesandconverse chapter 21 . 3/28
oooh so the DoctorDonna's still gonna happen then