Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
Animefiend176 chapter 70 . 8/12
I do hope you continue this eventually, as I consider it one of the better season re-writes.
Good great
Good
Peachesandmolybdenum chapter 70 . 2/2
I just read all of this in one day and if you don't finish it I will FREAK OUT. Kidding mostly, but per your author's notes you regularly take a year to update. Now it's been THREE. Please update, I love your take on all the characters.
Good
LannaNailo1 chapter 70 . 12/12/2017
I know it's been a while but I wanted you to know I love this story and I hope you are able to add to it sometime.
brightflare chapter 70 . 9/19/2017
Excellent story, hope you continue it sometime.
Diving in chapter 23 . 7/24/2017
When Donna ask, who's the other person on the picture and Rose said it's the Doctor, Donna act as if it's nothing unusual. Then two lines down, Rose explain regeneration, and she act shocked... I don't get it.
RaziOUAT chapter 70 . 7/5/2017
haha i love last update. maybe you'll update soon
IAMBATMAN chapter 70 . 5/9/2017
Next chapter is the wedding of sarah jane smith
Love the episode and series
Can not wait
Will you continue the story?
Already 2017 Has been 3 years since last update?
Don't let it die. Greatest doctor who fanfiction ever.
Idris chapter 14 . 4/30/2017
I hope that's River! Can't wait to see what you have planed with her. I love River as a character but hate her as the Doctor's wife.
gwencarson126 chapter 70 . 4/25/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ SARAH JANE WEDDING
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
LOVE THIS STORY
Diving in chapter 69 . 11/26/2016
My bad, you've done it already, sorry. But for my excuse, it's 2am and I kept thinking, "one more chapter."
Diving in chapter 70 . 11/26/2016
Are you going to do the Children of Earth? Since you're doing the Wedding of Sarah Jane.
Diving in chapter 62 . 11/26/2016
Rose said she was a hundred something, yet act like she'll die of old age. I'm confused.