Reviews for Not the Hero Type
Berry Crush chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Like this story.. it is really good!
sunneedee chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I can tell this is going to be a good fic! I love fics like these :P
Speares chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Lovely story, but could I expect any less from a wonderful writer like you?
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 24 . 4/25/2012
Love this story soo much, its amazing :D is abbie draco's sister (or at least related to him) by any chance?
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
love it! :D
princessofd chapter 24 . 2/15/2012
I love this story, it's amazing! D
Defend chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I do adore this fic, and I was going to review the most recent chapter and shower you with praise and all sorts, but somehow, I don't think that would do this justice. It is fantastic, and one of my favourite fics because of the Draco/Harry friendship and Harry/Hermione (my OTP).

Fantastically written too.

So yes. I'm love this story very very very much.

And is that an AVPM reference I see in this chapter?
goanago chapter 21 . 2/3/2012
wow! i think this is my very favorite chapter! the twins and malfoy little chat? an excellent idea...
Chase15 chapter 23 . 2/2/2012
I'm glad Abbie knows now, but it's too bad she got mixed messages about it all. That's an interesting thing you've got going there about the veela.
Fredryck chapter 22 . 1/25/2012
Interesting chapter..so, is Hermione actually having a crush on Draco? That might prove to be amusing. Ginny definitely isn't though, heh.. Draco seems to be very peaceful at the moment, I wonder if ome trouble is brewing somwhere in his troubled mind or if he's really getting, well, peaceful. We will see.
Chase15 chapter 22 . 1/24/2012
This chapter...I agree with Ginny because he WAS a jerk to her forever and he do lie, but I feel bad for Draco because he's kind of changing. One-sided civility is so unfair...poor Draco. :(

Also, thanks for featuring a bit of the twins again. That was great.

Chase
Fredryck chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
Well, glad to be of help! I am usually inspired but too lazy to actually write something for myself, so it's nice when a writer takes advantage of some random thought I had (has already happened a couple of times). The twins in the dungeon was an amusing scene, as usual. I feel that Draco's sarcasm has toned down a bit, though. Another weird impression I got is how the common rooms seem to be empty at all times except for the plot relevant characters, which is a tad unrealistic considering how each house must have at least 60-70 students in it. And the whole Draco-in-the-Lion's-nest thing seemed a bit too smooth in that regard..anyway, as usual, awaiting for more!
dumbledore-plays-the-piano chapter 20 . 1/23/2012
In class a while back, we had to do a parody of Shakespeare's Sonnet 18, Shall I Compare Thee To A Summer's Day?, but a winter's day. I dug it out and thought it fit the story(sort of), , especially the last two lines, so here it goes, in iambic pentameter. I hope you like it.

Shall I compare thee to a winter's day?

Thou art more hateful, and icily cold

There is only one good thing in winter

Thou doth not even celebrate Christmas!

Of thou ugly face children are scared

A snowman is better looking than thee

A rose with your name would wither and die

No beautiful thing can survive your touch

Robins flee at the very sight of you

Snow does not fall on your rain

Icicles drip down from your icy voice

I have to stay with you;I have no choice.

D-P-T-P
Chase15 chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
This chapter was fun. I love the twins. Especially Fred.
StormyFireDragon chapter 21 . 1/22/2012