Reviews for Sun, Sand, Sammy
Jane88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Finally had time to read this wonderful story. That was totally sweet and brotherly schmoop. Uncle Sam! :D Sam and Dean buidling a sand castle together, that I'd like to see. They should've an episode with them on the beach anyway. Lovely, thanks!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Beautiful and heart breaking. I reall loved the occasional asides as Sam was obviously getting comments from the peanut gallery otherwise known as Dean. One can so easily see Sam and Dean playing proud uncles if Sam and Jessica had married. The story of Sam having PTSD was comletely true in my book since both Winchester brothers served in the hunting army with no less distinction than any other armed forces.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very good story.
IritIlan chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was really good to see the boys having a good time for a while (they never get that in the series, do they?) Dean is just great, for me Dean and Sam together (as brother!) is what the series is all about.

So yeah, I really liked it.

Can I join Dean and Sam building their sand castle? Sounds fun.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hi Jedi!

Really cute, heart warming story, Liked it a lot!

It's sad Sam can't have the life he planned for himself, but at least he's still got his lovable, jerk of a big brother at his side ;)

Thanks.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is lovely. Really captures who the boys have become.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I was already enthused about a vacation fic that doesn't turn into a case, but the addition of Jess's brother, and then Lucifer trauma on top of that, made it really stand out. I love that Sam is Uncle Sam to Jess's nieces, and that Dean gets to see this side of him. Very nice.
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was a very good story. Thank you.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It really made my coffee break to unexpectedly find a new story this morning :-)

It was also in Sam'POV which I was happy for, not because I prefer one brother over the other, but simply because we know exactly how Dean feels about his little brother.

Sam's inner workings, on the other hand, seem to have been less explored, and in a way he is still a little mysterious, even as far as his brother is concerned.

I thought it was going to be a light-hearted episode but it soon turned bitter-sweet.

Sam's line in parenthesis, "I widened my eyes and pouted. ( Of course I did it on purpose,jerk! And knowing that it's fake hasn't ever stopped you from giving in, has it?)" was marvellous and illustrates what I was trying to say above...Sam's POV still has a lot to give :-)

Dean moving his things into the same room as Sammy was just so sweet, but then we get the bitter, knowing that Sam could have had the same kind of life as Jess' brother and Dean could have had Sam's kids to love too ( hoping that one day he would have had some of his own .)

However I have always had my doubts that Sam would have been 100% happy with that life-style.

I could gush on here all day as I really loved the story but I shall leave it here.

Congrats for the great story.
Iloveyaoi2much chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awesome story. Love the brotherly fluff moments:)
scootersmom chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was such a touching story. I'm glad that Sam managed to have a really nice time thinking about Jessica and her family and what might have been. The character of Jess's brother was great... just what I would have imagined him to have been like. Great story!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I like that Jess would have a brother just as wonderful as she was, and that he would think of Sam as family, even after all this time. I'm glad that they were 'real' people, and that they didn't have attitudes, like a lot of rich people do. Pretty cool that Kevin wanted his daughters to meet 'Uncle Sam' too. :)

Thanks for the great story!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh my goodness. This was the cutest thing everr! Sam was reallycute, and I like the fact that Jess had a brother. I really liked Kevin and Dean's support over Sam. Lovely work!
SandyDee84 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awwwwwww - actually, I'm a little jealous; their vacation sounds like exactly what I need right now.

Of course, if Dean knew Lucifer in Sam's head was calling him an undersized monkey, you know that's the last time we'd ever see that hallucination, since Dean would go above and beyond in his quest to destroy.

It's always to sweet to see Sam remember Jess, and he needs reminders that life didn't always suck.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was wonderful and heartbreaking and I don't even know how to... OH, it's *you!* How come you are not on author alert? *adds*
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »