Reviews for Sun, Sand, Sammy
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I freakin loved it! I totally loved how Dean kept putting in his two cents and then Sammy would have a comeback. The "gay' remark actually made me laugh out lout. I know it was Dean being homophobic. It was Dean being Dean. If it came out of anybody eese mouth I would get all touchy buit it came out of Deans mouth to Sammy so it was funny. I love your writing cause you understand the relationship between the brothers. That's why I rush to read your stories. Beind a very proud Supernatural fanatic that means a lot. BTW I will admit to being a Supernatural fanatic without hesitation. LOL! I can't wait for your sad update. That should be totally awesome!
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
D'awwww! That was so sweet! And I loved the random arguements with Dean in Sam's head, very well done :) I am enjoying your stories :D
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*melts into a squishy puddle of fan girl* Oh my goodness! I loved it! Exactly the kind of break they needed. And I love that Kevin was so understanding! Very nice touch. Now if only we could convince the show writers to give the boys a break just like this...Hmm. ;)
Shakari chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awesome little oneshot. Very cute, very nice. Though, I do have to disagree with one thing. I do think the real Lucifer knew more about Sam than Sam even knew about himself. I mean, Lucifer did wear him, was in his brain. He spent who knows how long with Lucifer in the Cage. ect ect.
Eavis chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, this - this was beautiful. So full of hurt, comforty goodness and Dean being and awesome big brother and the outsiders not being jerks and Lucifer being so creepy and them dealing with it in such a matter-of-fact way and Dean being a good cook and Sammy always /wanting/ to make a sandcastle and Dean promising to help him and Jess' family still loving Sam even after everything and just generally awesome. (I actually would love to see more of them - they are good oc's.)

Thank you so much.

God be with thee,

Eavis
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I hate you.

You're to perfect to be real and you're ruining my writing because I keep comparing it to yours.

Anyways, besides my nagging and complaining, this was great. I love the way you added in Jess' brother, and all of Dean's snarky comments, and even added a dash of Lucifer.

I love you.