Reviews for Life on the Run
Such-a-sadsound chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhh I really hope that you didn't abandon this lovely fic. Aside from the fact that it would break my heart to hear that this fic was abandoned, I just wanted to say how wonderful it is. . I was really happy to read that Naruto was still apprehensive of Itachi because I can't tell you how many times I read fics vaguely the same as this one and automatically Naruto trust his savior. It kinda tics me off but what can you do, right? Another thing that I love about this fic is how well written it is. :3 The foxes protecting, and cuddling with Naruto is so freak cute, omfg i'm going to die. /falls down stairs/ srsly, and Itachi being all jittery, and restless because he's worried about Naruto. ;;u;; I'll wait forever until for you to update this fic.
katie2015 chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
Please update this!
webtail chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
If your petition does not work then I am sure that another fanfiction website, Archive of Our Own will welcome all readers and writers with open arms. I have been with them for about 6 months and I can say with absolute conviction that their stories can compete easily with . They also do not impose rediculous censory rules. They may have less diversity among fandoms, but, if we get more writers that could easily change. The URL is Happy Reading! Spread the word!
ShadowFoxKage chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
interesting start. Interested to see where you take it now. Of course if Jiraiya is the one Itachi reports to he can always help watch over Naruto with the toads' help.
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I really really really really and a million times more reallys hope ur fic doesn't get deleted! I ADORE this story and I hope u update soon...please?
Lesliec chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I hope you can update soon and also that the people of don't delete your fic because it maybe will have some sexual descripcions or anything that bother them.

I like your fic very much. My favorite paring yaoi is Itachi and Naturo, so thank you a lot for your amazing story! See you soon.
Hopelesslyhope chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
And boom goes the dynamite.
mangachick1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
I really LOVE the idea of this Story! It's proggressing well, Naruto s a bit OOC but we also don't know how he was at that age...realy can't wait for the next chapter to see Naruto's reaction of Itachi returning!
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
I love your story! I read some other Naruto and Itachi (non-yaoi) stories and all but one were good. This one is the best one I've read so far. Please update as soon as possible!
ArdeaSpark chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I like this story loads, it's a great idea and Little Naruto is so cute! I vote for this one!
SimFlyer chapter 4 . 4/3/2012
I hope you continue this story because the start was excellent. Im looking forward to more.
elyzmaki chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
this fic is very interesting, update soon
elyzmaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
this fic is very interesting, update soon
Darkryus chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
cant wait for a new chapter
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Awesome! Now we are getting somewhere. I love this chapter, hope Itachi can earn Naruto's trust soon. Hope you update soon!