Reviews for Popsicle Sticks
packermom chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Please update soon:)
angelari7 chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Aaaargh, I think I know what happens next. I don't like girls so fickle minded.
Trickster22084 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Can I say that this story has been bringing tears to my eyes. I LOVE these types of stories! I really hope an update will happen. I've really enjoyed this. I started today, and am to where it has stopped.
perpetually chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Beautifully written story. Lovely work.
Mom23xx chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this story! Please update soon. So much is happening...
Kristal Victoria chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Argh! Can't wait til you post the next chapter! Such a great story!
Annie Larsson chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
Awesome chapter! :)
LAL69 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew. My daughter lost her good friend Mikey , he was our neighbors nephew, he mostly stayed with them during the summer because his "mom" ,grandmother took care of the neighbors two children. They were a year apart in age and the only two older kids on the block . I have so many photo graphs of them together. His grandma and i used to joke about them two going to prom together. He died in a fire three years ago at the age of 16. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
missindependent417 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This is...wow. I can't stop crying
robsten63 chapter 18 . 1/24/2014
Loving this story so at! Both characters have me so hooked.. Can't wait until next chapter!

Oh and btw this story deserves way more reviews than it has.. When people catch wind of this story your going to be well into the thousands!
madisonbelle chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Yay!,
Naerts chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
My goodness I have missed this story
bonz245 chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Great chapter..thanks
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Ok. I'm feeling better. I re-read the prologue and first chapter and I'm thinking Jake died and Edwards the daddy she's waiting for at the beach who hopefully is working that's why he's not there. Cause I don't think I could take it being Edward who dies not to mention poor Esme that means she would lose 2 kids. Love this story by the way. Hope you update again soon.
tammy0208 chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
Please let her get back with Edward. They belong together in this story.