Reviews for Popsicle Sticks
Kgunter34 chapter 18 . 4/2
An update to your stories would be super awesome.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Amazing... please do continue.
Nadia500 chapter 18 . 4/8/2016
It's been two years! What the hell! Please finish this story. Thank you.
TKG chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Hi,

I'm hoping you're still on fanfiction or checking your messages still, as I just wanted to say you are a brilliant writer and I really REALLY love this story! I just came across it yesterday on my way home from work and literally spent all night reading it :)

I see that it hasn't been updated in quite a while and I just wanted to ask if you were still planning on finishing the story? I'm guessing there's a pretty good reason for you not having worked on it in a while and I'm not one of those pushy readers, so I guess I just really wanted to tell you how awesome this is and and let you know there are still people out there finding this story for the first time and loving it so many years after you first published! We all would love to read more :)

Thanks!
DMBSJB18 chapter 18 . 12/18/2015
I really really hope this story hasn't been abandoned! Please update soon!
Liz-Liz chapter 18 . 10/21/2015
Absolutely loved reading this, any chance you're going to update it soon?! I want to know the rest of the story
Nixh chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Really missing this fic :-( hope you come back and finish one day!
vanessaxo chapter 18 . 6/16/2015
Ughhh I didn't realize this story wasn't complete until half-way through and by then I was already hooked and had to finish. I'm a bit...well, incredibly...bummed that I probably won't be able to read the story in its entirety, as it's not been updated in over a year, but what I did get to read was amazing. It was heart-wrenching and real and I absolutely loved it. I hope all is well with you, and thanks for all of the stories you've written.
packermom chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Please update soon:)
angelari7 chapter 18 . 7/12/2014
Aaaargh, I think I know what happens next. I don't like girls so fickle minded.
Trickster22084 chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Can I say that this story has been bringing tears to my eyes. I LOVE these types of stories! I really hope an update will happen. I've really enjoyed this. I started today, and am to where it has stopped.
perpetually chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Beautifully written story. Lovely work.
Mom23xx chapter 18 . 4/26/2014
Oh my goodness! I love this story! Please update soon. So much is happening...
Kristal Victoria chapter 18 . 4/9/2014
Argh! Can't wait til you post the next chapter! Such a great story!
Annie Lantus chapter 18 . 3/19/2014