Reviews for Don't Choke
Emmabeth27 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
Yay! This was fun. I am usually a fan of Naruto as a seme but this was great. Thanks for posting!
ManyTTaggy chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
really good
Anonymous Review chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Woo! *fans herself* That was hot!
ByakuSharingan chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Sexy. Like, honestly sexy. I'm honestly really glad that there are still some really good Fanfictions out there, because it's kinda difficult to find such awesome ones nowadays. Continue writing!
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I would've liked it better if a cop had pulled them over in a nonchalant police car, catching the two in the act, but since that did not happen, the story flowed fluidly enough to only smolder my deep within me fangirl passion. Although I did like the title, it was very suggestive. .
blackboymagic chapter 1 . 1/5/2014

I love this fic and I love you (;
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hahaha! Good luck, Naruto! :3
S.F.Acronym chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Well since you asked so nicely in your author's note, I suppose I'll just give you what you want and say that that was pretty good. I really thought they were going to do it in the airport, but the car is just as exciting and dangerous. Loved it! :)
Cyclax chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
"I'm still tying you to the bed." BEST LINE EVER.
sasunarulover123 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nosebleed here I'm about to die loved it
Kashinaru1992 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
it was good but i would like it if you would add more itachi naruto fics. i totally loved that would love more.
greddings
Lemon Squeezer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. From the first entry in the Coupon Book series to this, your writing abilities and style have done nothing but improve. That ending was priceless, and out of all the masterful works of art you've written, the coupon book series is my favorite. You should do another SasuNaru series, same people, same set-up, same everything, just go on a different gimmick- Not a coupon book. PLEASE.
thisiszuruichi123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012