Reviews for Finding Home
hermonine chapter 34 . 4/28
nice story
LunaHaru chapter 4 . 3/22
I am glad she is not drop dead gorgeous. With her just being pretty it makes her so much more relate-able to the reader. So thank you for that. Now I shall finish reading your awesome story. I'm only on Chapter 4. lol
hateme101 chapter 34 . 9/7/2014
Love it
hateme101 chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
Oh wow Carol is just messed up
starrat chapter 34 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story so much looking forward to the sequel
tinkerbear10 chapter 34 . 5/16/2014
I like it and hope there is more to it
Flowerchild23 chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
This was great. loved it.
Alexis96 chapter 34 . 9/5/2013
I loved the story! Literally devoured it in one setting. Your a really good writer and can't wait to read more of your stories
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2013
It's 2am here in SA and i refused to stop reading this story before hearing something about letty, i must say it took forever, 19damn chapters? damn and this courtney girl is happily screwing letty's man and not even saying something about knowing her! Bitch!
like the story but i have just always been on Let's side,and no-one belongs with Dom but her, my oppinion.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Omg! where is LETTY! :(
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I only discovered the story yesterday and it seems very interesting so far although I am a bit pissed off. I'm craving some Dom and Letty, and I really don't want this girl to get with Dom, cause shes letty's friend and everytime i think the chick is about to open up something happens, which keeps the story full of suspense and I like that, i hope ill be reading something about Letty soon.
love your work author
Shandre-Lee from Cape Town, South Africa.
DR BUBBLES chapter 34 . 6/24/2013
Thanks sis, i really did like the story, and i will always support your writing. The story was really good. I Cant wait to read more of your stories. Love you too
tati chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
i like ur story its really good from what i see
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
EarthhAngel chapter 34 . 6/14/2013
I can't remember whether I've reviewed or not. If I have then you already have an idea what I'm gonna say if not then let me just say. Good story. I also smell a sequel. Awesome.