Reviews for The Athame of Lost Time
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/1
I would love Parker as a witch! Exactly like this! Thank you for writing.
Katescats chapter 4 . 7/16/2019
Hi that was a good story.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2018
Thank you. This is one of the few HP/Leverage crossovers that’s actually finished. Most of the rest were abandoned years ago. Fun story.
Stephanie MRV chapter 4 . 5/15/2017
A short story yes, but it was good. I have never thought of the combination before. Poor Elliot though.
I wish Hermione and severs could have been in a relationship and thrown everyone off kilter. Elliot would have been pissed and Harrison would have loved her intelligence. Parker would have loved the sneaky weasly twins and hate would have been apprehensive of dumbles
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
haha parker a witch haha
now no door is spared and no lock can be locked WOW
loved it .
please do write more
bye sumi
mysticaljayne chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
lol
That definitely explains how Parker is able to appear and disappear so easily!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
I just started reading some of your work, and it is certainly very amusing and entertaining! I hope that you continue with this story line in the future, as I think there are so many interesting possibilities you have opened up here. Well, thanks again for a great story!
fireflower297 chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Yahoo! Parker's a witch!
Jollybird chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
Haha... Parker is truly adorable!

Nice & sweet story!
dreameralways chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
From the moment this started I kind of figured Parker was a witch. She was living on the street (or something) before being taken in by the guy who trained her, so it's not like she really had the chance to receive a letter or get to a school by herself.
The Girl In The White Scarf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Imperio! I command you to continue this ;)
Leveragelover chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Wow Nate thinks he can just barg into the wizard world and steal whatever he wants just like in the muggle world. Yeah...no
Leveragelover chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Sophie, a witch, how exciting! Will they meet Dumbledore? That would be so cool if they did! I wrote one too and they're all wizards, not just one of them.
Olorin the Maiar chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
I have to say, the story has an interesting plot line. But one thing jumps out at me. Is it just me or does Parker seem like a non-magical Luna Lovegood. Could she be Luna's squib older sister; an aunt; Luna from the future that had been thrown back in time, had her memories erased, and her powers bound (hey, anything is possible when Luna is involved)?
Leveragelover chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I never thought of that! I guess I can sorta see it now...I'm writing one too but the crew isn't related to any of the characters.