Reviews for Revelation to Vegeta
anime18lovergirl chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Keep it up!
rennysusanto chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
SO GOOD! SO GOOD! SO GOOD! Arghhh... more pleaseeeeeeeeeee... .
LeChick chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Oh this is just excellent. I can't wait for the next chapter
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 8/28/2013
So...what will happen? Those two are like they are doing rounds.
smalsa chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
God, I love your depiction of it all. You can already see the curiousity there from vegeta with regards to bulma, it's almost like he's studying her, analysing her as she must seem so alien to him and yet so familiar physically to sayains along with some of her other traits...she's probably confusing him! Ah I love it!
Adli chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
I liked the latest chapter! The sex scene was just explicit enough for the situation.
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
This was incredible to read. I cannot believe how accurate this is to both characters! And I was really impressed with your decision to have Bulma and Vegeta resist each other the first time they had a close sexual encounter. This effectively built some tension, and it really paid off when they finally had sex (I don't know if it's "made love" at this point, haha). Again, the dialogue was spot on (I especially liked how Bulma said, "Don't make me say it again" in response to Vegeta asking for permission...which by the way that is pretty admirable that he would even ask for consent, yet you made it completely believable.)
In my opinion, I think it was well worth the wait. Excellent job!
smalsa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Okay so I just found out you updated this baby...whooo! Downside I've totally forgotten what happened so I'm re-reading all of it...which is amazing, because I already love how you have vegeta calm and collected, he's got this air of superiority and it's so refreshing rather than having him throw a tantrum and getting angry at her!
evazhang21 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Great writing! Please update soon!
threeam inkblot chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
you got me glued, pls update soon;)
Aspira chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
I thought I would check out another of your stories. I really like the characterization in this. You are a very good writer. Bulma and Vegeta are one of my favourite DBZ couples. I like their banter. You left it on a cliff-hanger... grr!

I look forward to an update. :-)
KimiruMai chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
OHHHHHHHHHHH SNAP! I love this story, it's fabulous. I can't wait to see how Veggie responds. It'll be hilarious, whether he's embarrassed or smug, I'll tell you that. Update soon please!
Daft Punker chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I immensely enjoy this! Keep up the good work :)
therosiesweetheart chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Lol I just love how u HAD to stop it just before it gets interesting, geez u suck ;p haha I'm just kidding. I love the story so update quick so I don't die
ACE-in-Wonderland chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
Damn you! Damn you! The king of all cliffhangers...damn you! Things were just starting to get...steamy! ( .) I really cannot wait to see what you're going to have happen next. It'll definitely be tricky to depict the scene with a delicate balance of eroticism, wit, and anticipation...because we know what will eventually happen. OR, you can be a coward and casually hop onto an afterward with the next're not a coward, are you? ;)

Now, I found it interesting that Bulma DID in fact cross a line when she pointed out Vegeta wasn't a Super Saiya-jin (sp?) yet. It was equally interesting that Vegeta threatened her life, but I suspect he wouldn't have followed through-Bulma evidently felt the same. Nevertheless, I admired Bulma's ever-persistent snark even in her potentially fatal situation and, despite my disgust at Vegeta's lack of chivalry, I will have to concede he was starkly in-character. So I can't complain!

Now, you know how I will conclude this review-update this story, damn you! It's what you get for leaving such a tortuous cliffhanger.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »