Reviews for The Last Day
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This was powerful. What an opportunity was missed to explore Mels further in the series. It would have made LKH that much richer if there had been an actual episode that introduced us to Mels before the big reveal.
BlueInkSky chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is a much better explanation than "I'm not a wedding person" hahaha. And the characters are captured really well- their stories are so sad when time messes it up and Mels/River has to lie to everyone she loves. I loved this story:)
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
ooh! love it. and makes perfect sense why she won't go!
Kerjen chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Brilliant! Totally fits Mels, showing how much Amy and Rory mean to her. You can completely hear her sincerity & love when she tells them how glad she is she found them (in Let's Kill Hitler). And this idea of why she didn't come makes perfect sense.

I read your followup on this somewhere where she almost goes and River sends her off to the pyramids. Also brilliant!
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I was seriously thinking about writing a fic about Amy inviting Mels to the wedding, but then I saw this one and it's just done so well. I love Mels' inner monologue at the end, about how she can't kill him on her parents' happiest day. It's definitely in character for any incarnation of Melody. It's too bad we couldn't have seen this acted out on screen, it would've made a lot more sense. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Pilcrow chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really liked this :)
Vilinye chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I like that explanation. It's really good...cause I don't think Mels could overcome that programming.
percabeth-rules1110 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
haha its funny because amy went to her wedding
madis hartte chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is me, bawling. This story . . . ugh. Tugging at my heart strings. Wonderfully written.
irishcanary chapter 1 . 11/28/2011