Reviews for Taking A Risk
3456543 chapter 40 . 4/11/2013
Hmmm, okay, I can see where it's all coming from. I think it would great if Ariadne ended up Arthur, and Adam with Catherine like in the movie! lol Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next!
3456543 chapter 39 . 3/24/2013
Oh, what's going to happen?! Is Ariadne playing them or does she just feel obligated to help Arthur? Great Chapter!
Andree 07 chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
I just loved this one, like Adam has his insecurities and all, but he kind of accepts that Ariadne and Arthur had something ans that he's saving his life, that make's them both so...admirable. My feels won't let me let go of this one
MKhamkhay chapter 38 . 2/24/2013
Is it wrong that I ship Ariadne/Arthur in this story rather than Ariadne/Adam? I find Adam to be whiny and insecure and really an ahole. I know you're not done with the story yet but shouldn't Ariadne evaluate her feelings once she finds out Arthur was forced to not contact her and only did it to save her? I feel like Arthur should try be happy instead of allowing the woman who he loves to be with someone else.

Really awesome story though, read all 38 chapters in one sitting.
Andree 07 chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
The long wait was worth, as ever I love your portrait of Arthur, thank you for this lovely chapter. *virtual hug*
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
Awww, great chapter. Hope you update soon.
thegirlwhodidntmakesense chapter 36 . 11/26/2012
Oh gosh, this is so good! PLEASE write more because I can't guess what's gonna happen in the end and I'm DYING to know :D lol
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 36 . 11/1/2012
Andree 07 chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
So short, yet so breathtaking...Arthur deserves a medal
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 35 . 9/9/2012
Ooh, great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 34 . 8/27/2012
Andree 07 chapter 34 . 8/27/2012
Oh my goodness! Poor Adam!
I feel like dying...well, about his mother, yes, I would be really protective too.
Thanks for updating this soon, when I just favorited yesterday!
A big hug for you!
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 33 . 8/18/2012
Wow, great chapter. Hope you update soon.
Epic-Azn-Failure chapter 32 . 7/9/2012
924inlegend chapter 31 . 7/8/2012
Oh wow...I'm loving this projection Arthur and Adam interaction. Quite intense but awesome. Great work buddy!