Reviews for It was always you
Wen comes your update on AO3? I love your story, so keep Up the good work ;-)
Love you; ), take care.
Gleefreak15 chapter 142 . 7/11
I hope you are feeling better I really miss this story
Jem 4ever chapter 27 . 7/8
Great chapter. Really liked it. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 26 . 7/8
Great chapter. Just now noticed, but Glee needs to capitalized because it's the name of the show. :) Really liked this.
Jem 4ever chapter 25 . 7/8
OMG THE ROOM WHERE SANTANA PROPOSES! This was great, and sweet, and just fantastic! LOVED it!
Jem 4ever chapter 24 . 7/8
Oh, Nay is so sweet going to Heather's mom for this! I teared up a bit, I gotta admit. Great chapter and I cannot wait for the proposal! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 23 . 7/8
This was really good. Oh, and I forgot to mention, but Heather said they only had two more seasons of Glee left. Technically, if it's about to be the beginning of season 3, then that would mean three more seasons and three more years, (season 6, not 5). But this was a great chapter and I am glad everyone is happy for them. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 22 . 7/8
Great chapter. Can't wait to read about the Morris and Rivera families! :)
Jem 4ever chapter 21 . 7/8
So cute! And yes, Heather needs to learn the word 'emergency' haha. Great chapter.
Jem 4ever chapter 19 . 7/8
Loved it! And oh, my gosh! Nay is the best! So lucky. Great chapter. :) The tattoo sounds wonderful. That's my favorite Brittany line: "I'm yours. Proudly so."
Jem 4ever chapter 17 . 7/8
I'm glad they talked about it. And YAY! Leanna is -semi- official! WOO!
Jem 4ever chapter 16 . 7/8
Ugh! I really hate Naya right now. Stupid phones. X(. Haha, but really, I liked the little Glee bit you threw in there. Great chapter and I'm glad no one kidnapped or killed Kevin and Nay. :)
Jem 4ever chapter 15 . 7/8
Okay now I am really worried. I hope everything is okay! Please don't hurt Nay or Kevin! :(
Jem 4ever chapter 14 . 7/8
Hmm.. where did she disappear too? It's weird that she's not answering, and it kinda worries me that Kevin isn't either. :/ Hope everything is okay. Great chapter, btw!
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »