Reviews for It was always you
gleekyz chapter 7 . 8/25
Amazing!
Update Please?!
Please update your story ;)
Loyalreader chapter 144 . 3/31
Can you add another chapter to getting what you want please
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 144 . 3/30
hi, so I had a question what made you decide to have one of the twins have down syndrome?
and how long are you thinking this story will go...I have no complaints because as long as you write I'm reading
Hello, love Your story. Please update. ;)
Just finish re-reading the entire store...n cant wait for the update
nat452 chapter 144 . 3/12
I seriously love this story and have been reading it since you first started writing it
I cant wait to see what happens next, love the family interactions with the extended family also
I seriously don't want this story to ever end
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 144 . 3/1
thanks for letting me know I'll be waiting on an update
anon chapter 143 . 2/27
HOLY FUCK WHAT TH HELL HOW CAN TOI JUST END THIS! I NEED TO KNOW IF THE BABIES ARE OKAY PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ALSO I WANT MORE SEX SXENES
Gleefreak15 chapter 144 . 2/28
Take your time girl we understand you will update when you are able to.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 144 . 2/28
Good to hear that you're doing good and will be updating this story again.
rochaarguelles chapter 144 . 2/28
yeiiiiii i love your stories if you csn write more brittana or heya it would be great but take your time. also this is a heya endgame right?
Krso93 chapter 25 . 2/2
Its a good story, i just found it and currently i am on chapter 24, but i have to say that stuff really happen fast in this story. Do they have a problem its okey within minutes. They figured out the relationship thing almost at once. When i read what it was about i thought they used alot of time on their vacation to figure out stuff, like a couple of chapters, discussions etc. But all happens so fast. But other than that it's a good story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016