Reviews for It was always you
Yes! Please keep going
When are you update tijd story on the AO?
Where did the latest chapter disappear to? I went to read it today and it was gone! Hope it’s updated soon!’n
SuperNina chapter 144 . 1/29
Where did the new chapter go?
Faberrittana99-03 chapter 145 . 1/29
Lol I have no idea why I am reading this chapter. I'm not here yet! O.o I will go and find my place and bookmark it to begin reading again! I will probably have to reread from the beginning though. All I can is...eeeek...omg, Heya babies!

So happy you are back and good luck with revamping the story! I understand totally about growing up while writing. I am now 20 years old but started when I was 15. I look back on my first piece of work now, at the grammar and spelling mistakes, the run-on sentences, the cringy dialogue and plotline... Wow! I don't know how I EVER got reviews saying it was good and begging me to update.

Anyway, I am off! Good luck again. :)
Gleefreak15 chapter 1 . 1/29
I have really missed this story. I loved this chapter it was great and I can't wait to see what happens next chapter.
God, this story is something else, is fucking amazing. Hoping that you update soon, please.
So fucking awesome job
Guest chapter 134 . 12/13/2017
Your story is awesome. Please don't leave it hanging.
riverasnixx chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Update Please?!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Please update your story ;)
Loyalreader chapter 144 . 3/31/2017
Can you add another chapter to getting what you want please
sarcasticSweetLadykisses89 chapter 144 . 3/30/2017
hi, so I had a question what made you decide to have one of the twins have down syndrome?
and how long are you thinking this story will go...I have no complaints because as long as you write I'm reading
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Hello, love Your story. Please update. ;)
Guest chapter 144 . 3/14/2017
Just finish re-reading the entire store...n cant wait for the update
nat452 chapter 144 . 3/12/2017
I seriously love this story and have been reading it since you first started writing it
I cant wait to see what happens next, love the family interactions with the extended family also
I seriously don't want this story to ever end
1,507 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »