Reviews for FukuYuki Dabbles
You're Awesome chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Sorry about the unfinished review. But like I said my fav was fanservice my second fav was Guessing and my third was exception.
I'm reading the manga now and me being the weird one I am was like " This would be the cutest girls bravo yaoi couple ever and I would die if I found some fanfiction about this couple!
Then I found you- god I realize I sound like I'm in love with and am confessing to you about my feelings- anyway back on track.
I found you and I was like * cue dramatic
music * OH MY GOD I HAVE FOUND THE NEW WRITER OF MY DREAMS!
I haven't talked about the other writers of my dreams but most of them write yaoi stories and one shots.
Sadly this is the only FukuYuki fanfiction I could find.
Please make more.
Oh wait I almost forgot something YOU'RE AWESOME.
- Random Thought-
I always use the review box as something like I'm talking to a stranger in a chat box and I know a lot I you are like* imatates snarky know it all voice *
The girl You're Awesome is using the review box like its a comment box.
Back to me.
Well I don't give a fudge.
* Random Listing of all the yaoi pairings I like or most Likly love* the seme is the first one and the second is the uke
Riku x Sora from Kingdom Hearts
Levi x Eren from Shingeki no Kyojin
Erwin x Levi from SnK
Armin x Eren from SnK
Jean x Eren from SnK
Erwin x Eren x Levi ( Levi is a seme too)
Gin x Tsukune (Red Paper fox makes awesome yaoi Fics about that one.
Germany x Italy
2p Italy x Italy
2p Italy x Germany
Practiy every single Hetalia yaoi pairing there is
And a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot more.
* Random fact about myself*
The first yaoi show I watched was Junjo Romantica and my first yaoi pairing I ever thought about was Luke x Percy from Percy Jackson.
I know some of you if not none are thinking of what got me started on yaoi and its been about three years since I first found some.
I think I was just searching some Zero x someone Fics and found Kaname x Zero at the very bottom.
Well this probably took almost 30 minutes to right an I'm guessing it took you about thirty seconds to read it
But bye and remember you're awesome you're awesome awesome!
Longest comment I've ever sent
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
My favorite one was fanservice ( I know I spelt that wrong Im on my phone so I can't scroll up to see how you spelt it) because it was the longest and most descriptive. My second favorite was Guess
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
We your nasty.
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Lol loved it! XD
CottonClaw123 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Could you please continue the story,YOUR LEAVING ME IN SUSPENSE!
SmallFry37 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Please make part 2 soon
6six chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
You should turn these into actual stories. I'd read those!
Wedylai chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Finally! someone finally wrote about this couple. I'm kind of surprised it's not a tad more popular haha. Great job though. Fanservice was appreciated :)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
lols that was highly amusing
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Interesting pairing! Are there any more stories with a Kazuharu/Yukinari pairing?
WasFoundChangedName chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Well when you say random... you mean random! funny i didn't expect this kind of story at all but i was funny... well... yeah... and it's spelled kirie with an ie sorry but it's truth. but until later Take Care!