Reviews for Full Court Press! The Rewrite
LRDrummer chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Sweet, still going to finish it I see... I'll be waiting for the next chapter whenever you get around to it.
LRDrummer chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Sweet, it continues! Great job, Elias.
Kirino chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Dat MPBT reference. :D
jimbo2 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Hello! I finished with your original 'Full Court Press!' last night, and really liked it. I'm curious about how that rewrite would work out. It seems good so far. Keep up the good work.
marze09 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
You're really a good writer! I really love your work!
tamachon chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
quite a nice read, you explored satoshi quite well here. and there're some minor errors, mio calls azusa "azusa" without chan, also, ritsu calls satoshi "satoshi" without kun. these errors kinda gave off the mood and atmosphere, dun know why.

anyway, update soon!

~fuu
Kirino chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
THIS CHAPTER. SO EPIC. Gah, I love your rewrite so much! Please please PLEASE keep this up! :D
LRDrummer chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
I like what you've done to add to the already expansive storyline. Good job!
Hikawa Kajinendo chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Feeling too lazy to log in to my FF account, I still felt a need to leave a review (since I love FCP!, Snowbanks, and TO!S). Anywhoo, I can't really think of anything to complain about. Grammar and spelling looked a-okay to me, the prologue was set up rather nicely, and this chapter? I nearly died of laughter! The way Satoshi narrates is just too good! And so far this reboot looks like it's gonna do a stellar job! Can't wait for your next chapter! (something I bet my 3,000 yen I'm gonna say in my next review XD)

~Hikawa Kajinendo (Music-Loving Author)
T.wJ chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
Great to see the reboot of your previous work. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will add into it. I hope that you may consider writing something like a afterstory when this is done, focusing mainly on the pairings and such, instead of the music aspect. No rush though, the story is just budding. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, have fun.