Reviews for It's a Malec Wedding Tale
arnangela chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Ohhh that now fair! Please! Write the next chapter! This is such a good story.
omg chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
please update
smokypelt chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
You are never going to update, are you... :(
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
You didn't update. :(
Kami Holmes chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Sorry on my iPod to lazy to log in! Anyway please review before I die! It was amazing!
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Review 3 i think... next chapter please?
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
i wouldn't say diabolical but good work, when are u posting the next chapter? i thought you had it written already...
XWickedLoveX chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Wow, this is really confusing. I'm not really folowing very well. With all the people poofing out and the calls where one minute Magnus is talking and then it's Jace...? And who the eff is talking in the first chapter when they tell Magnus not to bother because Alec wasn't going to listen? Who did Magnus poof out of the medow? I really don't understand this story at all...
Clary Fray chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOO POWNEEGE !...anywhoo...soo just to say the least abit better than the original but if my Jace cheats on me you will NOT have a #1 fan anymore!
Captain Swan Bane chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
TUTUTUTUT! Alec overthinks ;)
Latest From The Asylum chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
A little teen-angsty, but I like it. :3

But I must point out one thing to you- Unicorns are only friendly towards virgins. Magnus is NOT a virgin, by any means. This saying, instead of letting itself be ridden by Magnus, it would have gone about goring him. Not exactly the romantic proposal, as you can guess.

But that's getting nit-picky.

Best of luck with future chapters!

-LaFTA