Reviews for Coffee Shop Kiss
LeeshyLoo chapter 14 . 6/22/2012
Oh no! Not Haruhi! I cried! So much! It's so sad! I don't know what's going to happen now
susurinaki chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Er,

1. Haruhi informed Tamaki that she had cancer and said she only had ONE more month to live, and then later on, there was a line saying, eight months after their wedding, I'm assuming you meant one YEAR.

2. They react a little TOO fast, don't you think? You see, when I post a chapter, I read all the chapters until the last updated one and pretend it's not my writing, and that I'm concritting someone's work. And so, when I figure out what I've done wrong, I quickly change it.

So yes, maybe think about those stuff first.

The story truly was sad, though not enough to make me cry.

Kami, I sound like a hater. e_e
Scotty1609 chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
NOOOOOOO! YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOOOOOOOW!
Scotty1609 chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
d'aw... :D
Scotty1609 chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
ACK! NEXT CHAPPIE NOOOOOW!
Scotty1609 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
ACK!

I can't wait to see what they all do. o.O
Scotty1609 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
ACK! NEXT CHAPTER!- oh, good. there is one. XD
SapphireAster chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
*cries softly in corner* why!
Kid.Desperate.for.War chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
WHY? Oh my gawd I'm crying Dx you suck for writing this amazing story xD my mother just passed my my bedroom door and stared at me like : Dafuq? Hahaha so sad ; A;
Roses-are-in-Bloom chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
:'( why did she have to die? :'(
ZalelTribal chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Poor Tama-chan...WHY HARUHI! WHY!
blackrose203 chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
giel and if i did right i like the name alice its pritty
LeeshyLoo chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
Wow, awesome! I think that either there's one girl and one boy, or they're both girls. That's my thoughts. I really love the thought of naming one of them Kotoko, after Haruhi's mother. I hope all three of them survive! I would rain down a waterfall of tears if they didn't. I cannot wait for an update!
Roses-are-in-Bloom chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Haruhi and the baby HAVE to live! update soon (:
Yami Princess chapter 13 . 6/3/2012
Haurhi and the baby will live. They have to.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »