Reviews for The Maelstrom of Negima
scaryorange chapter 1 . 8/20
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 7/12
It's always harems with you people isn't it... SMH.
matmaniachemsley chapter 25 . 6/17
great story continue please
cyb3rw0lf chapter 25 . 4/5
I love the story the best naruto/negima story ive read and would love to see it start back up
BlizzardWolf77 chapter 25 . 1/24
unattended for a good year and a half, that really sucks, its good, though in a way, its like A Wolf in Mahora, difference is that story wont be coming back, while yours is like an old piece of equipment, slow to restart and takes a long time to remember the flow of how to use it, only to realize its not like the new things that was used after it, it'll be a long time before this is reactivated, since your so bloody busy with other stuff
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
for some reason I say Naruto right now as a guy from boston
Jameslw chapter 25 . 3/6/2015
great please continue
Neo-A'ppo'lyon chapter 15 . 2/18/2015
Man,, you know what,, this fic actually good and interesting,, but,, there's just to many person in Naruto harem,, it's make the story not interesting,, I'm not saying you can't make a harem,, I'm saying that there's to many person in the harem,, if you wanna make a harem maybe the max is about 4 - 6,, but that' just an advice.. I you make a rewrittes or fix then,, let me know 'kay..
jonathan.tiolichen chapter 25 . 1/27/2015
Please update!
Alex2909 chapter 25 . 1/8/2015
love the banter about naruto amongst the girls. wonder who narutos first time was with. hope for more progress in narutos relationships with the girls
Bigdaddylongstrokes chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Will eve teach naruto magia Erebea he seems to have darkness in his heart ?
WordSmyth chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you, but could you learn the fucking god damn difference between heterochromia and heterochromatic? It's a small but important difference!

"Why are her eyes like that?" "Oh, that's called heterochromia."

Eyes are heterochromatic when they have two different colors, it's called heterochromia.

Basically, every goddamn time you've said heterochromia, you should have said heterochromatic. I'm proud of you for looking up and using this word, but learn how to use it before you do!
neurocid chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
You shouldn't forget to update Heir to McDowell too
DarkBlade19 chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
I hope the hiatus doesnt last very long cause this is a very good story and could you say who is in the harem im not very sure
Partsu chapter 25 . 8/30/2014