Reviews for And None Shall Be Left Alive
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
rennah, WHAI BATTLER SO BITCHY LATELY IN YOUR FICS ;_;

-encouraging moar Battler/Ronove for my deprived soul aaa-

Anyways, this work is just awesome, xD. I just read the TIPS the other day and I didn't really understand it, but this fic actually cleared some things for me, xD. This fic is just pure narm heaven :D

-Densetsu-no-Maguro.
Fan Of Games chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I've just read this, and I must say that it's pretty good. In a way, this Battler sort of reminds me of a character of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; Daniel, to be specific. I say that because the way this Battler acts is kind of like how Daniel acted when he became really desperate to save himself from the Shadow. If you play Amnesia: Dark Descent, or watch a walkthrough of it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

This Battler also reminds me of Nyarlathotep, a character from some of H.P. Lovecraft's stories who's known as the Crawling Chaos, the Haunter of the Dark, and some other names.

In fact, I came up with this prompt for a chapter story that could be similar to this one:

After an exhausting day of helping Ange with her work, Belphegor goes up to her room to go to bed. While she's walking towards her bed, she hears a noise from behind her and whirls around to find nobody there. Thinking that she's hearing things, Belphegor turns back around and goes to bed, but she's awoken a few moments later by another noise. Turning the lamp on her nightstand on, she sees that there's still nobody in her room. She turns it off and is somewhat startled when she hears a voice speaking to her. Materializing her magic blade while getting out of bed, Belphegor demands to know who's speaking to her, but the mysterious voice doesn't say. The voice taunts her with Lovecraftian riddles to make her mad, and finds her reaction amusing when it (the voice) sarcastically speaks about what it could do to harm Ange. The voice sounds more amused when Belphegor threatens it and demands to know its intentions, and decides to play a little game with her to see if she would 'break'. When Belphegor demands to know what that means, the voice challenges her to answer some riddles; if she answers correctly, it'll leave Ange alone, but if Belphegor gets even one wrong, something bad would happen to Ange. To try and save Ange, Belphegor accepts. The riddles are all difficult to answer, but, fortunately, Belphegor gets every single one right. The voice says it'll keep its end of the deal and leave Ange alone, bidding farewell to Belphegor before it stops speaking completely. Believing that the voice has truly left and will uphold its end of the deal, Belphegor goes back to bed, exhausted after spending hours answering riddles; but when she falls asleep, she finds herself trapped in some sort of nightmare.

The way this story will work goes like this:

1) In her nightmares, Belphegor will find herself as the main character of some of H.P. Lovecraft's stories; specifically the Cthulhu Mythos stories he wrote. Some stories I recommend using are 'The Call of Cthulhu', 'At The Mountains of Madness', 'The Nameless City', and 'Out Of The Aeons'- definitely 'Out of the Aeons' for an upcoming reason.

2) Belphegor would be suffering from Diabolic Obsession- caused by the Lovecraftian nightmares- and Diabolic Oppression- Belphegor suffers through many misfortunes involving her mental health, all of her sisters, and Ange. Belphegor will also slowly go through all three degrees of Possession as the story progresses.

3) This story would be an Umineko-Cthulhu Mythos crossover with the following pairings: Belphegor/Ange and Belphegor/Ghatanothoa (if you don't know who Ghatanothoa is, look him up on Wikipedia. Also, Belphegor would be possessed by Ghatanothoa). This is the reason I was referring to in 1.

I apologize for giving a lengthy suggestion that could be the first chapter in another story you could do, but I just thought of this idea while reading this story, so I wanted to see what you thought of it. You can tell me what you think of it in the author's notes in one of your Dysfunctional one-shots, okay?

Anyway, keep up the good work.