Reviews for College Daze
phuthee chapter 10 . 1/8
Love your work as always! My favorite parts were Takano & Yokozawa interactions, Akihiko and Hiroki's interactions in this story cause you really don't get to read them everyday but only in your fics. Love my Novelist and waiting eagerly for you to upload the next chapter of 'on another path 2'. I always wonder how it might have been with Takano and Yokozawa.
Naomi chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
As soon as Takano's name was said, I fangirled so hard! Yessssss!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
love that roles are reversed and reading about the same pairing over and over again gets old, even if you love them. it also shows the author's chops when they write about different pairings and their personalities that aren't as deeply explored as in the anime.
Tentai.t chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
I am so glad you ended this lemon on a sweet note. And hooray for chargers, ne? Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.
Tentai.t chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Ahhhhhhh! 1% on my phone. I guess i should get to sleep now. I love this story. It shows great characterization, making the boys into the men that they become in the manga/anime real to me. I just want to hug them all. Kudos sensei!
Tentai.t chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Oh Emm Gee. My poor exploded ovaries. Btw, i just double checked. You are right. Yokozawa's eyes ayes are gray. (hangs head in shame whilst inconspicuously sipping on the lemonade)
Tentai.t chapter 5 . 10/2/2013
8D!
Tentai.t chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Sigh... I guess i am going to need an iron supplement after this...
Tentai.t chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
Oh, Ritsu, if only you could see poor Sempai. :(
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Getting excited! A small edit suggestion: yokozawa's eyes are blue, not gray. If i am wrong, just disregard. :)
Vita Orlando chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
I'm catching up on your back catalogue still. Lovely as usual. Really enjoying the backstory and characterization of all the characters.
mouseter chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
"If he had only known earlier the purity of the love the younger man would someday offer him, he would have been content to never have touched another man previously."

This line killed me. The depth of Hiroki's feelings of love, gratitude and awe he holds for Nowaki shines through. Kisa and Hiroki having a past was a great touch! Awkward situations are always fun tehee!

Aikawa is an exceptional flawless woman, so good to see her portrayed as such. It's nice that all the parties involved have found their happiness. If only the Sapphire Department knew the literary bestseller happening right under their noses! You rock!
mouseter chapter 8 . 8/29/2013
This this this! "Akihko knows... has known... and carries on as though he is ignorant anyway, because he can't deal with the reality of Hiroki's love for him ." Frankly, I've always thought the same!

And damn if you didn't execute that beautifully! I know I should have reviewed at the latest chapter but this chapter was just beautiful, I had to review here! Oh Hiroki my heart aches for you. You deserve to get everything your heart desires, pity you had to be hurt first to find the man worthy of you.
Alcuzey chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
Awwwwww, the ending is so sweet!
I have never read this one before and I took the time too and I was really glad I did. It is so well written and could really have taken place in the timeline.
My poor poor Yoko tho. His poor life was so hard...but it is ok now. He is happy now. I hope that will happen to me. Tho I say all the time I wish my life was like my yaois...that someone would just come along and accept me and my flaws and love me for them(and not look like a troll maybe) but no such luck :P
Anyway, good writing as always. I love the emotion that every character is able to display. It is so heartfelt and genuine. It always makes my chest ache.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
awesome all the pairings mentioned throughout the fic were in the last 2 chapters luv it.