Reviews for Morticia's Romance
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I am crying not lying
TheAwesomeLadyCatherine chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Why would you do that to the end?! Now I'm crying in bed at 10:16 pm! YOU ARE BANNED FROM THE INTERNET!
Elizabeth Scarlette chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
Love it!
Bleucollar chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Just magnificent...really a wonderful treat to read !
TIFFANY chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
WONDERFUL
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
That's such a sad ending! Im sure wednesday and pugsley would have at least come to their own mother's funeral, and its sad that gomez thinks his children wouldn't even know if he ever died. The Addamses are a really tight knit family. But i did like the inscription on the wedding ring, very romantic.:)
Capella-Lestrange-Riddle chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
AHHHH! Recently I've been on an Addams Family obsession, and this was just amazing! You wrote everything beautifully - this is exactly how it played out in my head, and reading it just was amazing. You phrased things perfectly and this was just superbly written! Beautiful job!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
best thing ever you should make more and make the addams family come back
Random Jay chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Love thos story please update soon :)
LilithFanBebeNeuwrotic chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
i absolutley love this story! please update soon! i like picturing the 60's version cast but i also enjoy the storyline inspired by the movies. overall, a great job, especially for a beginner! :)
tinejensen chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Very cute
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Excellent six chapters
Lollipop Child chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Love it! Keep up the epic work :)
MrsAddams chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Beautiful story! I loved the whole twist and how it contained both, the movie and the TV series bits. It made an excellent story, loved it!
MalinToAshes chapter 3 . 12/1/2011