Reviews for Glory
Wolfgang chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
oh wow, errr... wicked?
The Crystal Pen chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Wonderful and sexy. Makes me want to experience one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
oh god the horror of het! ARRGGHHH! *slam heels of hands to eyes and scrambles away, falling over a coffee table and whimpering as she flees the room to huddle in her slash corner*
Lizzie's last night chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This was so awesome, I loved it. As for your options for new stories, I am kind of obsessed with Draco/Harry/Snape now. I know most people don't like 3some relationships but its just a thought that I thought I'd mention.
Great story :)
Kimihearts chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Haha this idea was brilliant! XD it was so funny yet hot!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Ah what a fantastic beginning for a smut story. I've always thought you were a brilliant writer but I never comment. So here I am saying I've read your stuff for years and I bow down to your magical powers. Can't wait to read more. :)
walkingby521 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Well that was...twisted. Oh Drarry. Those boys will be the death of me! Nice work!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Well, that was unexpected…but amusing.
clowe8 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST for Twisted Faerie Tales-please :)

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed the glory hole plot. I've never read one before. I love hard and dirty-and that's what your story is, thanks.

Carolyn
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Love that Ginny came to terms with this. She's so sensible. )

"I understand your need to defend her honor, but this is excessive, even for you, Potter." *~*~*~* LMAO! Leave it to Draco to think Harry's being chivalrous. Hehe.

C. A non-Drarry fic... *~*~*~* Pfft! Always Drarry! )
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Sort of reminds me of the old Porky's movie...sort of, but not really. )
bbbee chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Aw, naughty boys...! Wonder how long that secret'd stay a secret though ;) Fun story, thank you. :)

hugs
CaramelAriana chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay, now a proper review. This was great. You really are a great author. And I do so love Drarries. I also like Ginny's reaction, as that seems so much more like her than for her to be mopey or bitchy or some other nonsense. Off to read more of your works. *skips away*
CaramelAriana chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I was going to wait to review til the end of the fic, but I just had to share my snicker at the thought of Draco's cock buying Harry dinner. That line was brilliant.
Kialandi chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
i looooove this naughty fic!
155 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »