Reviews for Glory
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
Well, that was unexpected…but amusing.
clowe8 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST for Twisted Faerie Tales-please :)

Wonderful story. I really enjoyed the glory hole plot. I've never read one before. I love hard and dirty-and that's what your story is, thanks.

Carolyn
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Love that Ginny came to terms with this. She's so sensible. )

"I understand your need to defend her honor, but this is excessive, even for you, Potter." **** LMAO! Leave it to Draco to think Harry's being chivalrous. Hehe.

C. A non-Drarry fic... **** Pfft! Always Drarry! )
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Sort of reminds me of the old Porky's movie...sort of, but not really. )
bbbee chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
Aw, naughty boys...! Wonder how long that secret'd stay a secret though ;) Fun story, thank you. :)

hugs
CaramelAriana chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Okay, now a proper review. This was great. You really are a great author. And I do so love Drarries. I also like Ginny's reaction, as that seems so much more like her than for her to be mopey or bitchy or some other nonsense. Off to read more of your works. *skips away*
CaramelAriana chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
I was going to wait to review til the end of the fic, but I just had to share my snicker at the thought of Draco's cock buying Harry dinner. That line was brilliant.
Kialandi chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
i looooove this naughty fic!
starriebug chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Am I the only one that giggled at the word "gingerly"?

awesome, awesome story :)
hotflower901 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Draco would not want to pass on someone who gave good head.
JlovesGaara chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Ahaha wonderful story, very naughty. I love Florence the Machine too. They are badass!
Bloodscale chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
"What's so glorious about a hole?"

Yeah, I nearly pissed myself with this line. I found this story highly amusing and well written, not to mention sexy as hell.

I loved how Malfoy reacted when he found out it was Harry and not Ginny. I couldn't help but have a devious giggle over that.

Amazing work! 3
lilz54 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Nicely done! I vote for A!
tandeki chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Awesome. Just. Awesome.

lol, not much else I can say, other than that was probably the only heterosexual smut scene I've ever been able to put up with in a slash fic just to get to a good outcome... and was it a good outcome xD

Nice job _
Reality Remastered chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Great chapter! Haha wow Harry, Harry, Harry ;) At least Draco knows now.

Anywho, awesome update. Keep up the good work!
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »