Reviews for The Book We've All Been Waiting for Mark of Athena
Amazing fanfic!:)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
awesome and please update
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
*pulls out riptide* i had to go through the trouble of convincing the stolls to steal this from perrcy for me and travel all the way here to KILL YOU! PIPER AND JASON BELONG TOGETHER - YOU WILL DIE EVIL WITCH!
*swings swordd and chops you and reyna up*
now go piper and marry jason!
Lady of the Rings chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
part with ogygia is sooo sweet. Also. good job coming up with an ending for ella's prophecy.
High. Larry. Us chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
UGH. I am dieing right now! all of da best stories are left unfinished! u said u would keep updateing! oh when we come back from the break you will get a huge lecture from me about finishing stories in time!1 lols
IamAnnabethdaughterofAthena chapter 16 . 4/9/2012
please update soon
High. Larry. Us chapter 16 . 4/4/2012
OMG BETH! WHAT IS THIS? WHY WOULDNT I ADD U AS FAVOURITE AUTHOR? I LUV UR STORY AND WE ALWAYS LUGH ABOUT OTHER STORIES AT SCHOOL! tell me u know who i am!

hint: My name starts with an E.

If u still dont know... imagine me doing this: *facepalm*

lol!
High. Larry. Us chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
goood job!
Courtneeeey chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Luv it ! Of course Leo breaks up the Percabeth kiss ;)

Update soon :D
MaggieLerman chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
THIS IS AMAZING! GREAT JOB! also you should chack out my story PLZZ! It's my first one and I wanted to see what it looks like in GREAT authors mind (and whoever else)
MaggieLerman chapter 16 . 3/25/2012
AHHHH!DO MORE NOW! I WILL NOT LET THIS STORY END!
annonymous chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
I spool agree that piper has to be with leo
Altairius chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
Nice job and OMG you put in the Catching Fire in the story. I love the series as a matter in fact I watch the movie yesterday at midnight. You?
Bookwormz-4-life chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
OMG this is so good you should do another hazel chapter or maybe piper?
Bookwormz-4-life chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
hey.. in the first book of the last heroes of olympus jason did wanna try out a relationship with piper. kinda boubt that ha would give her up like that. But U right really well. good job