Reviews for Of Trust and Promises
Lestatian chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cute one shot, could've made a great longer story! Ever thought about writing a sequel?
Eccentrically Peculiar chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this fic. Most authors just sorta' ignore the fact that Clark is a minor, and it squicks me out a bit even though I love this pairing, so I like how you dealt with this,
Anna Lane chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Loved it! The trust, the suprise, the kiss...all great.
purrfus chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
The anticipation is going to kill them both.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Squee! I always did sense a lot of sexual tension between thoes two. _
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is a great story, and it's realistic concerning where they were in their friendship. I like how Lex restrained the relationship for the time being. It will probably be hard for them to maintain a platonic freindship the next couple of years. Another thing I noticed was the kenetic imagery of Lex and Clark's gestures and moving through the room. It makes the scene more grounded, and puts both readers in ths room.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hi!

Wow, a clex story at last! These are so hard to find nowadays. Anyway, love the concept of Clark revealing his secret to Lex in a different way, and Lex deciding his friendship was worth more than a secret. This is how it should have end, them realizing they love each other but wait. This is an amazing story and I love it!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

Dreamcreator
Megabat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Wow I loved this... If only this is how it had happened in the show. *sigh* Please tell me you will continue to dip into Smallville and write more between the boys.