Reviews for Pregnant
Destiny Changer chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for returning and completing this story,though I would have liked to see the wedding. I also wish you had made clear whether or not Mark's punishments were at an end. But you still wrote a good story and it had very good life it's nice you took the time to help people who were inpoverty by raising money for them. Good blessings with your other stories and have a good day.
Jellybean96 chapter 26 . 9/8/2013
My iPod won't let me log in.
This was a great last chapter. I loved it! Good job!
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! I'm ready for chapter 26. Please come back soon and have a good day.
babybaby15 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
Fenrisulven13 chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
Welcome back after such a long trip going cross a whole continent would be an arduous one!
What is wrong with me I'm blubbering this was so wonderful a story *Wiping tears*.

I SO loved this story and now I'm sad that it's over,
THIS has been without a doubt one of the very best stories I've read and I sincerely hope for a sequel or at least more Mark Maddy fluff from you!

I'm going to have a manly cry now - *blows nose*
Arocksprpl2 chapter 26 . 9/6/2013
Aww amazing ending! And you rode a bike from la to ny!? like literally? Omg wow! Congrats!
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
Please update this soon if you can. Have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 8/22/2013
Please let the readers know if your finished with this story,and if not,please continue it. I'm ready to see the ending,and I'm ready to see Mark's punishments end. Have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 8/15/2013
Please update this story soon. Have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 8/9/2013
Please continue this story very soon,and please,please,end Mark's punishments. Maybe Maddy could vouch for her boyfriend. Mark has really learned his lesson and he really needs a break. Please,please post chapter 26 soon and have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 8/1/2013
Please continue whenever you can. have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 7/26/2013
Update please.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Please update soon. have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 7/12/2013
Please continue this story soon. I really want to see the ending. Have a good day.
Destiny Changer chapter 25 . 6/7/2013
Please come back and continue this story. And please put an end to Renolds punishment. It's gone on long enough. I'll send another reminder in July. See you next time.