Reviews for Love Belongs to All in Deed and Name
levios chapter 16 . 1/24/2018
I truly liked that Blaine's mother did something! I get so tired of all stories where the mother is just like a ghost in the background and does nothing no matter what her husband does or says to their kid.. And I liked the relationship between Carole and Kurt!
1gleefan chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
What a beautiful, beautiful written. Positively delightful. It's a shame that you don't have another endgame Klaine fic for me to read. I miss you already. :-(
Bellatokio chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
OOOOOOOOOOWWWWN!

lovely, sweet, romantic, perfect, adorable!

I really loved this fic!

I'm don't speak english but I start read it at 10 AM and finish now... just 4 PM!
I didnt nothig but read it! :)

loved it really!
mykyou chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
i've just spent the most fabulous day reading this story! sorry but i couldn't even take the time to review each chapter. now, after reading everything, i sit here with a warm feeling in my chest, sighing wistfully at the intensity and the sweetness and the hopefulness and the loveliness of this story. thank you!
hma1010 chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
I'm so glad I found your story! It was really well written and just a great Klaine fanfic!
DonkeyShorts chapter 16 . 8/27/2012
So I just read this story in one go. Totally awesome. :) I couldn't put it down, even though now I need to get up in 6 hours for class...

Also, I grew up and now go to school in IA (UNI though, not Iowa) so Blaine going to Iowa made me rediculously happy :D
mardie186 chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful story beautifully told. I hope they always feel that urgency, that pull towards each other. Looking forward to more of their adventures.
mardie186 chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Has to be said. Burt and Carole. .Ever.
SamandDeansgirl chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Very sweet. Great story!
fenomena chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
OMG, I've just read all 14 chapters in a row. My eyes hurt, but I love this! Sooo good!
Henka chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
There are not enough ways for me to explain how beautiful this story is. I love the tone and the tempo of it...and Blaine's characterization is fantastic. I just love this story so much!
Morgana1616 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Loved the story so far and I am ok with the different college but I am freaked that they are going to decide to take some time apart or something like that if they get in different schools.

The interaction with the parents is great. I like how you didn't make the parents one dimensional. Some of my favorite scenes are Blaine's with his mother and Kurt's with Carole.

Love the story so far and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Keep up the amazing writing.
nubianamy chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Blaine, in the midst of his disillusionment, is heartbreaking. It's good to know you've got a happy ending in there somewhere. :-)
peanutmeg chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
This was a wonderful update! I love the descriptions of Blaine's home life, and his dialogue with Kurt was too sweet for words. Their tentative plans for the future were great to read as well, and I love how they're certain they'll be together. I can't wait to read more!
nubianamy chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
What a nice surprise! Blaine and Kurt deserve that chance to be together as adults, without all the complicating factors of their parents, but perhaps they need time to be alone, to figure themselves out, first. I look forward to seeing where they go. :-)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »