Reviews for Preludes of War
incurableinsanity chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This is short but I like it a lot. Eliot as a fate is interesting so it would be cool if you ever decided to expand on that. Nice work :)
Alatar Maia chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Who is God? I'm not sure and I'd like to know. Do you mean Chuck?
vamp-gal chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Hi!

I really enjoyed reading this, I very much like the concept of Eliot being something Supernatural.

If there's more I'd like to read it - How Eliot and Dean knew each other, who God is (I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out).

Really enjoyed reading this.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
cool! and love the profile pic! love schu!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
this was fantastic! :)
LucidKren chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This was pretty interesting. I have my own headcannon on who God is, but from the way Eliot was laughing, it's probably Dean. (My headcannon is Chuck, due to the end of Swan Song.) I liked this, and I thought it was pretty cool that Eliot is the Oracle of Delphi.
MissGuenever chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cute story. Keep writing! And this isn't intended as a flame; but, use spell check. Mistakes like angles instead of angels and sanctionary instead of sanctuary make your otherwise awesome story harder to read.

Keep writing!
joniskpelare chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Intresting cross.
Jesco0307 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Nope, no guessing from me.

I liked it, it was very interesting. Should I know why Eliot doesn't like angels? I would definitely like to read more of this, it's a very interesting concept.

I like Eliot, so stories where he's something/someone else...always works for me!
farawisa chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
nice.

i wouldn't even have thought about a crossover of leverage and supernatural and we still have to continue watching it. both of them. XD

eliot as one of the fates. did we meet the fates already in spn? nevermind. great work! loved it!
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
First off. Les Mis? :D

Hmm, no guesses about who God is, but Eliot as the Oracle of Delphi? Now that's one I haven't read. The (Greek) Oracle isn't a Fate, though, and she was a...she. Or do you mean, Eliot is Apollo? That would be awesome, too.

Looking forward to the next update!