Reviews for Moment
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Kurt isn't the only one who thinks Blaine is perfect. :D
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This story was perfect. Absolutely perfect. So amazing and cute and heartbreaking at the same time.

I loved it! :)
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Beautifully written and I love it.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow, this is wonderful. And wonderfully profound. I've always had the impression that Blaine's suave, confident exterior was a thin facade masking a minor inferiority complex and a sincere belief that he is not all he's meant to be. You articulated my thought beautifully. Thank you.
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Urgh. This is just... wonderful, amazing, incredible, flawless.

This is story has actually been sitting in my inbox since you posted it and I refused to let myself read it until I'd seen the ep, and after I watched it I just needed a beautiful fluffy Klaine piece and this was just right.

Thank you so much for writing this - it honestly is (wow, this is cheesy) perfect.
cole5148 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
1 word for this story, PERFECT! I just listened to them singing this song and just wow
HTi chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Oh, my God. You're going to be the death of me. You honestly are. You and these damn beautiful duets.

Like you, I was very...emotional...yesterday. Embarrassingly so. Because it's just SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL. I mean SERIOUSLY. It is PERFECT.

I cannot even. You know. What I mean. I am incapable. Of anything - of doing - of - of -

God, I STILL don't know what my emotions are doing. All I know is that this story was absolutely perfect, absolutely beautiful, and that moment with Burt? Sobbing. Just...sobbing.

AMAZING job.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
So sad, but so sweet. Really liked it.

~K
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very bittersweet- I like the undertone of this fic a lot- the idea that Blaine and Kurt have both been through hard times and may not appreciate each other as much as they should, but in the end they both love each other and that's enough to draw comfort. Lovely!
frumiousme chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
this is so sweet and sad!
bleviee chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was a beautifully done story. I love when we see Blaine vulnerable, because I think he gets cast a little too much as the strong, supportive one, which not only casts Kurt in an unfair light, it completely diminishes the bravery Blaine shows when he asks Kurt to dance at prom. So, great job!

Also, when you say that the title has a double meaning, but only for physics/chem people, are you referring to the magnetic moment or to moment of force? I can see either working, but I'm thinking it's magnetic moment. It fits a little better.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh God ... I think this is the most beautiful thing you've ever written ... :)

BRL
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Really, really sweet. Thank YOU!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is such a sweet fic. - Just... everything. And oh my God I hope they sing 'Perfect' to Santana! :O Anyway. Wonderful!
allyouneedis chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love love love this. So much. Such a sweet little gem that made me smile. Thank you :)