Reviews for Young Justice: Reborn
rabbitdanger chapter 40 . 11/17
Can you do Bart's pov plz
Mjm2012 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
You need to update ASAP! I love it and we need to know what happened to the old YJ team and what about. Donna and Dick!? Let them end up together they're so perfect together!
gaby1919 chapter 40 . 12/4/2014
hey, please continue the fic. It is very good. I really like. I miss Donna and Robin too. please finish it. I would like to know where the equipment since disappeared and nobody knows what has happened. so it continues to removed doubts. the fic is pretty good. very well written. and with an excellent plot.
Lightningbolt chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Lightningbolt chapter 40 . 8/11/2013
Great story,but plz countie put amazing work into this and I love the update soon.(the reason my asking is because YJ is now done :( and school is out)
Kaleb Otter chapter 39 . 7/13/2013
Babe, you actually made me cry.

I wish we could talk about this in person, but you are so far away. It's unbearable.

Maybe I'me crying because I miss you. Maybe it's because you wrote all this spitfire to jinx my-our-favorite show. Maybe it's because you need to update more. Or maybe it's because I'm up way past my bedtime.

It's probably because I miss you. Please update.

Please come see me. I'm sorry for that last review.

Hey babe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Just wanted to say...

Gimme that dick.

Love you boo.
ChaotixController chapter 39 . 2/28/2013
I really have to say, this one of the most unique YJ stories I have ever read. It's hard enough finding a good YJ fic, but this story suprpassed the good meter and was found in the amazing chart. The story structure and originality as well as use DC characters makes this stand out above all others. Not to mention that despite how different you made this young justice series, the drama and action is written gives off the same YJ vibe that many find familiar. Congragulations on your masterpiece and I look forward to reading more, please continue.
Krazykandyman chapter 36 . 2/26/2013
I like this story. Truth be told when you brought in Cassie I was hoping you were doing a wonder/boy...but did a curve with aqua wonder...still good but I was feeling anti supermartian
WonderGirl556 chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
AHHHHHHHH! Donna! :) I is so happy! Don't take her hope! Give it baaaack! Very nice! Please update soon! :D
Kamil the Awesome chapter 39 . 2/25/2013
Holy Hype Machine Batman. Donna's been in Cadmus this entire time, it appears. I'm curious about the others from the old team.
Eastmangirl chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
I loved this chapter and I definitely think you continue it. Even if it was a bit OOC, it kept me smiling throughout. I love your story, so keep on writing!
lines i couldn't change chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
OF COURSE YOU SHOULD! Gosh, this is soo good. And it's super original, too. Please stick with it. You're so talented! Also, about the next story that you talked about two chapters back, you should do the Sherlock Holmes one with the bit of Spitfire. GREAT JOB! :D
Athena's Messenger Owl chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
You need to continue this because I need more Donna! She's my favorite character ever and there are no stories with her in it! It's very good and you write the characters well. Please continue!
WonderGirl556 chapter 38 . 2/22/2013
Awwww! That was cute! Please do keep writing! We need more Young Justice fics!