Reviews for Little Lost Dia
KnockKnock 13 chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Hey. That is such a great story. Guess you won't write more? :'(
Kenn.Faith.Dawn chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
awesome story please update soon
elphie gray chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
i don't know how you have done it, but this is amazing. cannot wait for the rest of it.
Silver1226 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Oh dear. I love that River can sense Claudia. And sa for the rest, I am just fascinated to see what comes next. Hope life is treating you well.
iTand chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
great story so far, I hope you update soon-ish
gift of the gabz chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Hope you post again soonish. Definitely sympathise with the unreasonable amounts of school work given. Good luck with senior year. This is a great story and I'm nervous about what will happen.
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Interesting chapter...If Claudia was experimented on by BlueSun at the academy, did she ever meet River, I wonder?
Silver1226 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Yay for progress _ now I just want to know who is invading the ship and the Warehouse is going to fix everything _
SeanHicks4 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Interesting chapter, the reaction to Claudia's answer about her age is gonna be awesome.
SeanHicks4 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Interesting story
Silver1226 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Yay new chapter, I really wasn't expecting one _
Teyerin chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Great place to end it and definitely worth the wait!
Silver1226 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I am not sure there is any point in asking for more, but this is way interesting, and I would love an update if you are so inspired _
Mari chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great story! I love both Firefly and Warehouse 13, and I am excited to read more! Please update soon!
Teyerin chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I confess, I never would have seen this kind of connection between Claudia and Mal. After reading this well-written piece, I had to rephrase it to 'how could I not see this kind of connection?' Very enjoyable read and looking forward to more.