Reviews for Enemies
Galaticx chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
*nosebleed*
Zinkul chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
There is so little SasukeXKojuuro fics... And most of them are indonesian :/ So I'm really happy that you wrote this. Especially that it's really nice written and I enjoyed it very much.
I really think that this kind of thing could happen (especially if Masamune and Yukimura are together), everything is in place and no one is OOC :) And I even didn't skip the "scene" (which I usually do, because they're all the same) so it's a good sign :) It would be great if you wrote something more about them if you have the time and if you want to.

And again, thank you very much for writing this :D
H chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
hardly finds any kojuusasu, not to mention good one's but THIS IS AWESOME! no ooc no ridiculous plot author-sama plz do more QwQ!
Vampire Revan chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Please do another Kojuro and Sasuke with Yukimura and Masamune in it as well.

So want to see Masamune and Yukimura have their way with Sasuke and Kojuro.
EternalSleep chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! This is pretty much the only KojuSasu fanfic I've been able to find and I can't even describe how happy I was when I found it! :D I absolutely adore KojuSasu and it depresses me how little there is of them. TT I would die of happiness if you wrote another KojuSasu fanfic! :)
Kichikuri61 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really love this fanfic so much! It elaborated very well! I'm a hug fan of KojuSasu and I was so happy when I found this fanfic! Keep up your good work, and make more KojuSasu stories :D
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I did indeed thoroughly enjoy it! :D
azab chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i loved it a lot and i was searching for a story of the both of them
Mandi chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I thought it was very good. There needs to be more of this pairing in my opinion.
Naminette chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
You write good lemon's I love this couple but I liked the DateSana ints as well, now I go read your others fic