Reviews for On My Mind
ElizabethWrightBTR chapter 56 . 9/12/2012
Omg This is so heartbreaking but really good
cali1girl chapter 60 . 1/2/2012

I'm in tears right now, haha. this is REALLY good, but really sad
PizzaTop21 chapter 60 . 1/1/2012
Wow. This was... amazing. I love how you brought us back to see what it was like. I loved this and I hope to see more from you.
PizzaTop21 chapter 56 . 1/1/2012
Ok, I've been on vacation, so I've missed A LOT. I was going to just review the last chapter, but I had to review this.

happygirl57 chapter 60 . 1/1/2012
MSBWU was perfect in this chapter and it was kind of made everything ironic too. I'm sorry they're all hurting so much even though they're all character. I'm sorry to see this story go but I can't wait to read the What if? Fic. I'll be reading it soon... Awesome story though.
happygirl57 chapter 59 . 1/1/2012
Heart breaking... None of them deserve so much pain. I feel so bad for them... Awesome chapter though.
happygirl57 chapter 58 . 1/1/2012
I loved this chapter no matter how sad they it was. It so sad how everyone and everything is falling apart and there's nothing they can do to stop it. I feel so bad for them. They can't even enjoy Kenzie because they're so heart bromen. I loved how you showed us how stressed Jenna's death has made them...
happygirl57 chapter 57 . 1/1/2012
Once again, such a late review... Sorry. This was so sad. I can't even imagine what James must be going through but also everyone else. I feel so bad for them- that's something no one should have to go through and little Kenzie will never personally know her mom. She'll only hear stories. Awesome chapter.
allisonkatep chapter 60 . 1/1/2012
A What If story? YES. Thank you! Lol, maybe that'll help a bit in me being so sad. This was a beautiful chapter, let alone story. The Jenna dream was amazing, i loved that so much. Thank you for your writing. Seriously.
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 60 . 12/31/2011
Aweh! Cauute ending! And you're making a What If! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! ;-D I'm happy now! Amazing story and I can't wait to read the What If!
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 59 . 12/31/2011
Aweh, poor Jamie. :-(
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 58 . 12/31/2011
Oi, we are all being so dramatic! Kendall - slow your roll, buddy! Chris - clam yourself, guuurl, Jay is not a baby! You - awesome chapter!
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 57 . 12/31/2011
Awe :-(
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 56 . 12/31/2011
Damn, now I can't stop crying :-(
FreakierThanFreaks chapter 55 . 12/31/2011
Oh my gosh, I am seriously crying right now :-( Oh my Lord...