Reviews for End Game
Lrljm chapter 1 . 2/27
Thanks, I needed that. Hated that cliffhanger. This really fit the characters and read very well. Just one small point, the "gulp" of fresh air with a taped mouth. "strained to draw in fresh air" maybe?
Loreal chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow! Loved this story! Too bad the series was canceled, what a shame. Would really have been nice to have seen this play out on screen! Nice job on the writing and the depiction of the characters, the psychological aspects, etc.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I LOVE THIS. IT IS SO GOOD. IM SO GLAD BETH DOESNT DIE BECAUSE I READ ONE WHERE SHE DIED AND I WAS LIKE... NO MEME.
narwhayley chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Gosh very interesting version of the finale. Great CMSB fic. You kept all the characters in their personalities or in character. And then I especially love the little team ending. Hope you continue writing ;).
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That was great. Out of all the stories based on the finale that I have read your's was really interesting. You kept me on edge from the very beginning. Are you considering writing any more stories? If you are I might take a look at them.
nexis44 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
We need more of these type tics. Good job.

I miss this show...they could have made it a summer drama. Then we could have criminal minds all year;)
jbperkins322 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I've been waiting for someone to write the ending to the series' cliffhanger. Thank you so much. You've written a story that was true to each character's personality. It was very believable. Hope you feel inspired to write more in this fandom.
Natalie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was really good! :) I loved everything about it :) awesome job :)