Reviews for All You Need Is Faith
MAFITA chapter 7 . 1/20
I loved the story! :) I have to say, this is the first time I read a GibbsxMcGee fic, and I really liked it! :) I'm just sorry I haven't discovered this pairing (and this fic) before now... :S But anyway, congrats on a wonderful story! Hope to read you soon in another one! Kisses!
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 12/16/2014
Just perfect. :-)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I truly love your story
1sunfun chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Nice and interessting.
calikocat chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Definitely best NCIS Christmas fic I've ever read.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
it's really great
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
This was a most excellent chapter. Loved Timmy sneakiness. Beautiful for them to help the serviceman's families. Tim's dad was clueless about what he did. Well done
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
Family is important. But so friggin complicated.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
I'm sad to see this end, I'd love to see more in this series! Very well done!
alix33 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
"Apparently while he had been gone, spending a good hour over at Gladys' house for tea and talking to her about what happened, his team and Sarah had taken to filling his parents in on what he did at work. When he had walked through that door he had been barreled by his mother, earning a head slap from her for not telling her certain things." - Poor Tim! His mother AND his lover do headslaps!

"How are today?" - "How are you today?"

"He had done just that when he had been able to, and after talking to Ms. Hannigan, who had recommended calling the sheriff, he had taken a bit of pleasure to inform the woman that his father was hitting it off with their neighbor when she asked how he was doing and if he was enjoying her care package. If the woman sounded bitter, jealous, and hung up a bit roughly, well…all the better. And if Tim was amused and called him childish, even better; because all he had to do was kiss that pouty bottom lip and he was nicely flushed and distracted." - That paragraph made me laugh.

"He said he come there to rob me." - "came there".
trout1986 chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
very nice,

and I think we could all use a bit of nice
crazylove1980 chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
I really love your characters in this story, they have a depth that is great and really enriches your story! As usual your work is awesome!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Great ending to a wonderful story, thanks!

Hope you're feeling better...look at it this way, you've gotten your sick days out of the way for the entire year!

As always, I'm looking forward to your next story.

Happy New Year!
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Family always makes things interesting. Happy holidays.
crazylove1980 chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Well you have made my birthday a little brighter with this chapter! Great work as usual! Merry Christmas! Or Happy Holidays if you prefer!