Reviews for Fullmetal Pirate
Siegray Lisper chapter 11 . 4/11
I like this. This is good.
JadeNoRyuu chapter 11 . 3/16
Yeah! A trip with Sea Kings! XD
This fic is too awesome!

A little question: you updated this fic on 15 March, but... Where's the new chapter?
Hope it will be up soon!
Lupe chapter 12 . 3/14
I believe the right petition everyone should be signing for is at .gov/petition/stop-sopa-policies-trans-pacific-partnership-notice-and-staydown-efforts-and-other-policies/dXMRvNh8 since the one you just sent is too vague and so gives multiple loopholes.
animagirl chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I like this, though I would find it better if it was a Zoro/oc story- update soon
CheetahLover101 chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
Please please please please post the next chapterrrrrrrrrr, I love fem!Ed, it's addicting! I love the story!
nekolover3 chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
UPDATE!
Blackgaz22 chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
please update soon this is awesome. :)
DragonClanMaster chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
cool story. hope to read the next chapter.
nekolover3 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
finally! you updated! I have been waiting for so long! I love this story!
and could you add some more erinxluffy moments? there isn't that much in the story.
DragonKnight15 chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Well congrats on making those places in that contest.

So basically, the first thing before the real storyline to the Grand Line... is the filler. And not just any filler, the filler before the Grand Line. Meaning, that one.

I mean I don't have to say much, except Erin's moments, especially seasick moments... and the some change in the story. Not to mention Winry's moments like telling the pirates that any little girl, Apis, would freak out about the pirate thing, and Al's moments too.

Besides that, and being chase by the marines that once had Apis captured, and it took her a long time to just tell the Straw Hats because of her fear, the Merry Going is trap in a Calm Belt. I'm sure Erin will pull off a alchemy trick to free the crew. Easy no? Guess we'll find out next time.
Christmasloot chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Awww! Loved this part! DON'T MAKE US WAIT SO LONG FOR UPDATES!
Firetrail chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Yay an update can't wait for more.
ultima-owner chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
The Calm Belt is major trouble
Christmasloot chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
YOSH! I AWAIT YOUR NEXT UPDATE!
zonehigh chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
luffy is great in a harem ! i he already have fangirls in the one piece universe (amazon lily is the perfect example) and in real life. Someone needs to start rolling out harem fanfics with luffy in it ASAP!