Reviews for Fullmetal Pirate
Peppy Adventurer chapter 12 . 9/15
Duuuuuuuuddddddddeee! This story is soooooooooo coooooooooooolllllll! I would've never imagined Edward as a girl! And paired with the ever oblivious Strawhat Captain?! SWEET! Especially since said Captain was the one who fell first! You've got to continue! You have my support! Greatest Wishes and the best of inspiration!
I read your fanfic its pretty good but I think there should have been more character development between Luffy and fem Erin
Blizzarzord chapter 2 . 9/2
Kowing Sanji oh yeah he'll flirt with her and have his butt kick
Blizzarzord chapter 1 . 9/2
LOL that Luffy is an idiot sometime.
NepetaTheShippingQueen chapter 12 . 7/18
I like this story a lot! I'm glad I found it~
But, there are some mistakes in here which should be fixed(mistakes like a repeat of a sentence and the wrong Alchemist title for Dr. Marcoh. The Crimson Alchemist is Solf J. Kimblee not is the Crystal Alchemist.)
I can't wait to see more cute LuffyxErin moments~
I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 12 . 7/6
Nice really nice!
Moss D Jake chapter 2 . 6/30
Great update
Just a question will the strawhat crew get to know Nina
and get sad when she dies or will you only let the elrics get to know
DragonKnight15 chapter 12 . 6/11
It's been forever that I DON'T remember the last chapter... so I'll make this short... you haven't change in your writing style and skills so that's a plus and everything on this chapter was simple and great.

I will say this, Erin will have his chances to laugh when she and the others meet Chopper... JUST BECAUSE... and you know, S-M-A-L-L.
ultima-owner chapter 12 . 6/11
That is one place I'd never go
trickster3696 chapter 12 . 6/11
finally, good chapter
1412Kaishin4869 chapter 12 . 6/11
CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE SOON! will their be LuffyxEd moments soon? Or maybe later?
Which ever take your time! XD I'll Love it Either Way!
Nikkirose and PhantomhiveQueen chapter 12 . 6/10
Thanks I loved it
MEH94 chapter 12 . 1/21
Humm will guys try to filrt with Erin
I mean she is pretty
gold hair and gold eyes
and if she looks like her mother then there is no
reason for her not to get fiirted with