Reviews for No Place to Call Home
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
this was really good. had me in tears most of the time. raph and Leo are my favorites. sometimes when I see their fights and especially this story I can see my self. it made me sad but also happy because they seriously needed to clear the air and talk and I really wish you had continued writing about his recovery and how they're holding but the ending was just perfect and honestly it fit raph. sorry this long I'm going to my corner to cry now.
Joanne N. Grey chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Every once in a blue moon, I come across something that is so breathtakingly awesome, I'm speechless. This, my good fellow, is one of them. A tip of the hat.
BubblyShell22 chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
An awesome ending to an awesome story. Congratulations for getting it done. I'm sure it felt good to finally finish it. Weird thing is, I never got an alert for this, and I know I put you on my Author Alert list. The site must be having problems because I didn't get an alert for another story either, which is weird. Anyway, I loved this chapter from Raph's struggle to wake up, to his talk with Leo and mending things with his family. I also liked the talk between Splinter and Raph and how Splinter realized he'd made a big mistake in letting Raph go and how he wants to atone for it. Nicely done on this, Machi. I loved it and I'll be awaiting more stories from you in the future whether they be one shots or another longer story. You are truly an amazing writer.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Wow chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
Just wow. What a perfect piece of art. I just can't... It's been a while since a story on here has sucked me in and now I'm just feeling so emotional lol
Fantastic writing! I love the end. Good to see that Raph is still his sarcastic self. The reunion between him and Leo is exactly how it should be... not quite evened out, but brothers. Leo needs a smack across the face. Do I smell a sequel?
No Place to Call Home 2: Leo gets smacked in the face
Meh, you're gonna have to work out the title
maryturtle chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
espera espera tengo una pregunta ¿que ellos nunca le preguntaron nada acerca de la chica que conoció?por que yo recuerdo que en la carta que el le llevo a abril decia sobre ella,por fa responde me esa duda, pero lo demás ESTUVO INCREIBLEEEEEEEEE JAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAAJA ES GENIAL CASI ME ASE LLORAR (secándose las lagrimas) estuvo genial ;'3
Dead Hero chapter 18 . 1/4/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! IT'S TOO FUCKING GOOD TO END!
Cynlee chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Does this mean I have to finish "Ghosts"?

MACHI is BACK! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for the finish of this story and making them all better again!

*hugs*
tmntlover2013 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Great job on the chapter keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Brooke Thomas chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Wonderful! The conclusion was absolutely worth the wait. I've enjoyed every moment of Raph's story Machias and I'm not a lover of Raph-centric fics but your tale has been so beautifully woven I'm a convert. Well done! :)
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Awesome ending to a great story. For a while there I didn't think you were gonna finish it.
Guptanation chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Thank you for coming back to this story and finishing it :) It was a good ending. Plus I always enjoy that sense of closure you get when you reach the end of the storyline.
maryturtle chapter 17 . 12/3/2014
nonononononononono no lo puedes dejar asii que pasa con raphael? si llega a encontrarse con splinter? QUE PASO? por favor sigue con la historia o al menos explica o yo no se pero no la dejes así! PPOR FAVORR!
Unseen Watcher chapter 17 . 9/26/2014
Wow. Great story...ooh. cruelty. heh. Hope you finish this. It'll be a weight off of both our mind. _
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
this is a great story! when are you going to update?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014