Reviews for The Sound of Silence
k1942 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Two steps forward and one step back, seems to be how they are going at this relationship. I can sympathize with Bella's fears, both academic and personal. It takes a while to get to trust someone completely, and they're still finding their way with each other.
k1942 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
How sweet was Esme to exchange Edward's Christmas gift for an iPad! That was a real vote of confidence, and very welcome. Now they all know about Bella, maybe just not how much she means to Edward. He's a smart man to take what he can get, and plan to try for more! It's never a bad idea to love and marry your best friend. I've been married to mine for fifty-two years!By the way, I loved the Swan's Christmas gifts!
k1942 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
It kind of disappointed Edward, the way his mom reacted, but Alice seems to be really supportive. She wants to learn sign along with her brother, and I think that's really sweet. Edward has to be thrilled that Bella answered right back by email!
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Encouraging that Edward as told Alice all about Bella. It seems to have firmed up his feelings about her just to have talked to his sister. Can't wait until he tells his parents! The dvd was kismet, by the way. He'll go back to school more prepared to talk to Bella, at least.
k1942 chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Can't wait for the drive home! I'm so glad they are going slow. I think Edward is really smart to not try to rush Bella into anything.
k1942 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Pretty silly to go out partying the night before an early-morning flight, but that's just me. I'm glad Emmett has a clue about Bella, I don't know why Edward hasn't told anyone before this, unless he wasn't sure of his feelings yet. Now I'm wondering if he will go talk to the 'giant d j'?
k1942 chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
There seem to be many things these two have yet to learn about each other, and I hope they get the chance. It must have pained Bella to hear one of Edward's two majors was music, much as it pained him to have her cut their discussion short. At least she gave him hope with that last note!
k1942 chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
How very honorable that Edward ascertained that Jake wasn't Bella's boyfriend before he tried to get to know her. I can't wait to see where this is going between them!
k1942 chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I knew it! Nothing like a little motivation to get to know a pretty girl! I liked very much, that Edward was honest with Tanya. He could have strung her along and didn't, I admire that.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Just a feeling, but I suspect Edward will shortly be learning ASL! I also think he has met not only Bella, but Jacob, as well.
MatingInspires chapter 30 . 1/13/2013
Truly beautiful and eye opening story. Thank you for sharing.
Becca Cullen 1918 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story!
All Edward All The Time chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
I loved this story. This Edward slowly crept up on me to be one of my favorite Edwards ever written. The relationship you wrote was so real and really quite positive - the way they communicated so maturely and only out of concern and love for the other was beautiful. I particularly liked the fact that there wasn't contrived angst in this story - no personal demons for them to get over but rather, a very real life situation that presented challenges. A truly beautiful story.
TropicOfCancer chapter 30 . 12/4/2012
Thank you for this beautiful story. :) It was a joy to read it!
huntergatherer chapter 30 . 11/15/2012
This was such a beautiful story (icky James notwithstanding)! So romantic and deep-I love how the characters grew and getting a glimpse into the deaf community. Thanks!
1,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »