Reviews for The Sound of Silence
k1942 chapter 21 . 1/18/2013
Oh no, not now! The timing and the beach were just right, sharing Bella's 'hearing' the ocean, the pendant and the declarations! What's in that paper to make Edward so angry? Just when I thought things were going so well, too! One more hurdle, I guess.
k1942 chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
What a difference in this cookout and that last one! I thought it was so nice that Emmett and Rose learned some sign so they could talk with Bella. I thought Alice and Bella would get along really well and happily I was right. I do wonder, though, how the parents, on both sides, are going to feel about this relationship?
k1942 chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Alice pretty much flabbergasted her brother, signing to Bella like she had always done so!Bella was touched by what was much more than a gesture. She's right to say his family must love him a lot, because obviously they do! This should be a great Spring break!
k1942 chapter 18 . 1/18/2013
For a day that started out to be from hell, it turned out to be pretty good after all. Their relationship is living proof of how important communication is! Of course, good loving doesn't hurt anything, either!
k1942 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
I think Edward has some unrealistic expectations. Not that he thinks life will be a breeze, but he was lulled into unnecessary complacency, and it came as an unpleasant surprise to realize the truth. Never the less, I'm rooting for them to hang in there through the hard parts!
k1942 chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
How lovely that Bella wants to share Edward's music with him. I really like that nothing is instant or completely smooth for them. There are bumps in the road, just like any other couple experience.
k1942 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Sitting here at my keyboard doing a little happy dance! The two girls at Denny's was really cute, and Bella was so good with them. Her outlook is just amazing, and will hopefully rub off on Edward. Their lovemaking was inevitable and beautiful, the culmination of all they feel for each other, just lovely!
k1942 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Good recommendation, and I have read Antiques Roadshow, darling story! Not the adjective to apply to this one! Now that Edward and Bella have decided to be together, the reality is setting in, like last night. That encounter with James was awful and may happen again, I'm afraid. Edward cares about Bella and isn't doing well with crap like he heard last night, yet Bella has a point too. She's been on the receiving end of this sort of thing before and knows you can't fight everyone.
k1942 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
That was simply beautiful, and most definitely worth waiting for. They know there will be problems and are willing to take a chance. I think love will make them strong, and they will overcome those problems, together.
k1942 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
That was truly frightening! That jackass could have done even worse damage than what was done to Edward's face! I'm really glad Emmett pulled him out of there when he did.
k1942 chapter 11 . 1/17/2013
So that's why Jake is so growly and protective of Bella. I admire this girl's attitude, she has had a lot to overcome, aside from the obvious. It's no wonder Edward is drawn to her, it's not only her outside, but the beauty of her mind and spirit that call to him also. I'm glad they are on their way to the club to mingle with the rest, they need to get out together.
k1942 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Two steps forward and one step back, seems to be how they are going at this relationship. I can sympathize with Bella's fears, both academic and personal. It takes a while to get to trust someone completely, and they're still finding their way with each other.
k1942 chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
How sweet was Esme to exchange Edward's Christmas gift for an iPad! That was a real vote of confidence, and very welcome. Now they all know about Bella, maybe just not how much she means to Edward. He's a smart man to take what he can get, and plan to try for more! It's never a bad idea to love and marry your best friend. I've been married to mine for fifty-two years!By the way, I loved the Swan's Christmas gifts!
k1942 chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
It kind of disappointed Edward, the way his mom reacted, but Alice seems to be really supportive. She wants to learn sign along with her brother, and I think that's really sweet. Edward has to be thrilled that Bella answered right back by email!
k1942 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Encouraging that Edward as told Alice all about Bella. It seems to have firmed up his feelings about her just to have talked to his sister. Can't wait until he tells his parents! The dvd was kismet, by the way. He'll go back to school more prepared to talk to Bella, at least.
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »