Reviews for The Sound of Silence
twicrazreader chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Wow drunk college kids are still assholes.
I don't blame Edward but I hope Em gets him out quickly.
twicrazreader chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
These fic is my new *I can't stop reading* fic.
Thank you for writing a beautiful story.
Jelatissimo11 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
one of the most beautiful story I've read. Thank you for writing this story.
twicrazreader chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Thank heavens Alice was asking the question I been wondering.
Email or text. I was sure she had one of them.
twicrazreader chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Love your Alice as well.
twicrazreader chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I really love this Bella!
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hey B
I am so glad you wrote this fic but I am glad you wrote a strong Bella who happens to be deaf.
Leibeezer chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
I just found this story a few days ago, and I LOVED it. Are you still planning to post the epilogues?
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Three chapters in and I am hooked!
Well I was hooked after chapter 1
S1203 chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
That was truly beautiful... wort reading again and enjoy it. Thank you.
deleepowman chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
What a beautiful story you have written. Realistic, powerful and detail oriented. I fell in love with your Edward and Bella and thoroughly enjoyed their journey. I've added your story to the differently abled C2! I'm sure that others will want to read your words and experience this special story as well. I look forward to the epilogues...
RunningWithNemo chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
In a way it makes me happy that Bella's parents learned sign to communicate with her as it's rare for hearing parents to actually want to learn sign when a child is born deaf. ] So that definitely makes me smile there. ]
Emmaline3 chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
Lovely, tear-jerking story! I'm grinning with tears in my eyes... I think I mentioned that I expected to be thoroughly educated in the issues and heartaches of the deaf; well, you didn't disappoint. Things you exposed to your readers probably couldn't ever enter a hearing persons mind; especially the dangers which would be prevalent for someone who couldn't hear. Man's inhumanity to man never occurred to me in this case...how vulunerable they are. It made me ill as I read Bellas terrifying experience and as I read, I felt the awful helplessness she must have felt - as well as the anger and outrage!
There are those evil persons in our world. I pray no one I love and care deeply about never have to experience such ugliness...I'm horrified that any disabled person might. Great story...and thank you for your insight and education.
J Chesney chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Loved, loved, loved this sweet story! By the way, I miss you and hope we can all get together soon.
Emmaline3 chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
I can't imagine how difficult it would be to be hearing impaired from birth or impaired by any lost ability; like being born blind...she is to be admired for her tenacity to rise above it and make her way in whatever she aspires to do!
I feel certain that I will gain some valuable insight as I read your sweet story. I admire Edwards determination to understand Bella, despite the obvious difficulties they may encounter ahead...but he has an added emotion to his discovery - he's in love!
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »