Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Jaygm chapter 15 . 5/29
I bet she's falling in love with him too. I hope they can make this work for them.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 5/29
I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of James. Edward is going to have to learn to grow a thick skin because unfortunately they are going to be running into a few people who are just going to be bullies. Staying away from the places where the drunk, immature people like to go is probably one way to do avoid the idiots.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 5/29
That was huge!
Jaygm chapter 12 . 5/29
Why are people so cruel anyway? Hitting someone with a beer bottle is pretty serious too.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 5/29
They are really being so careful and hesitant. It is obvious though that Bella really seems to want more.
jk chapter 7 . 5/27
Edward said there were a few select ladies during college but now it seems that hes just a straight up whore...whats with that? is he a skank? how often does he do that?
jk chapter 2 . 5/27
wow that date just about killed me...Edward thinking Tanya was perfect...being sexual attracted to her...omg I threw up in my mouth.
you have seen Tanya right? older, huge head, fucked up nose job? shes gross!
Tarbecca chapter 30 . 5/26
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire over at ADF. :)
Eli42 chapter 30 . 1/28
Amazing fic!
Lovely.
maphie chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Thank you so much for sharing!
rclaurel chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Wow this makes me home sick, I lived in Largo and Treasure Island and hung out along the beaches from Clearwater to Indian Rocks beach upto Johns Pass
rclaurel chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Well Tanya seems like a nice lady for a change...
sueIZide chapter 30 . 5/10/2014
Beautiful story & a fitting ending.
AustenDevotee chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
I just finished reading this amazing story. I thought you handled the difficulties of a hearing/non hearing relationship with much thought and depth. While I hated the unhappily resolved story line with James (didn't everyone wish he got his), it is entirely realistic. I enjoyed both the story and the writing. Let's face it. I love angst. I love it better when it's well written. Thank you for sharing this story and I look forward to reading your other stories.
1,532 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »