Reviews for The Sound of Silence
maliciouspixie5 chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful fic and I enjoyed it so much. I have two partialy deaf parents, my mom is partialy deaf due to a high fever as a child like Peter. My dad is partialy deaf due to being around loud equipment all his life. My mother during her early days never had the opertunity to learn sign language. Even with hearing aids she can bearly hear. We scream across the room alot LOL. Hollidays are a riot, you would think its game day with all the noise instead of only four people in the room.
Marie Mermaids chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
This is so unexpected. I don't know what I was expecting but whatever she says is just so full of color. I love her and the story so much.
Madmum chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I have just read this straight through over the last two days (and a very late night!) but I couldn't put it down! Now I can't wait for the epis you promised because I don't want to say goodbye to your Bella and Edward.
twicrazreader chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Beautiful first time together!
Wonderfully written
twicrazreader chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
What changes!
When she said his name in his room ...
Priceless!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
Loved this story! It is beautifully written. I can't wait for the epi's. I'm dying to read more about your Edward and Bella.
twicrazreader chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Wow drunk college kids are still assholes.
I don't blame Edward but I hope Em gets him out quickly.
twicrazreader chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
These fic is my new *I can't stop reading* fic.
Thank you for writing a beautiful story.
Jelatissimo11 chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
one of the most beautiful story I've read. Thank you for writing this story.
twicrazreader chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Thank heavens Alice was asking the question I been wondering.
Email or text. I was sure she had one of them.
twicrazreader chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Love your Alice as well.
twicrazreader chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I really love this Bella!
twicrazreader chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Hey B
I am so glad you wrote this fic but I am glad you wrote a strong Bella who happens to be deaf.
Leibeezer chapter 30 . 10/12/2013
I just found this story a few days ago, and I LOVED it. Are you still planning to post the epilogues?
twicrazreader chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Three chapters in and I am hooked!
Well I was hooked after chapter 1