Reviews for The Sound of Silence
NanStew chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
I agree. Liked greetings at the gate, not the new designated areas. Hate that! But it is safer for everyone, which we all know.
NanStew chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
So she's deaf and Edward's becoming a Dr. He's going to cure her, right? hehehe
A chapter 30 . 10/13/2015
Hi! I just came upon this story from the twilight fan fiction recs page, read it in the whole lot of 3 days' time and absolutely LOVED it! The way you have told the story, it just tugs at the strings of my heart! The hurdles encountered by the deaf community to survive and make a respectful place in the society and a couple in such a relationship seemed realistic! The way they faced the struggles with such brutal honesty and courage is commendable! It could be turned into a great novel! Just Loved your writing!
-A
girlygirl0706 chapter 30 . 9/17/2015
I saw this story over at ficsisters and I kept passing it until I finally said what the heck. I don't know how I didn't find this story sooner. Loved everything about it. It's truly an amazing and unique love story between my two favorite characters. I hope you decide to post the epilogue...would love to continue reading your version of Edward and Bella. Thanks for sharing.
Knit Bug chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
I loved this story. As a parent of a special needs child, that goes to a deaf and blind school, I thank you for shedding light on this. You wrote so well how we as parents struggle with getting others to see our children as equals. So, thank you. I really enjoyed this story.

Knit
EeWee chapter 30 . 9/7/2015
Wonderful and moving story.
renewagain chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Great start, and I see ffn is back up for reviews. A good sign.
AMP2004 chapter 30 . 9/2/2015
Loved your story! Thank you for sharing! I found Sound of Silence on IHoF through the FicSisters :)
MsLiss chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
I really really loved this story
MsLiss chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
Hard and beautifully written chapter
EmmaHope070115 chapter 30 . 8/30/2015
Thank you so much for writing this story, I fell in love with it and couldn't stop reading it, I have even recc'd it
MsLiss chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
I love Alice
She is an amazing sister
I very rarely say that as her character can be so cliche normally
MsLiss chapter 11 . 8/29/2015
Oh damn I wanted to know what she told Jake! Lol
What's going on ?
MsLiss chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
I love that Aluce supports him
MsLiss chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
Oh damn they need to exchange numbers !
1,568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »