Reviews for The Sound of Silence
annaharding chapter 29 . 8/7/2015
Wow! Lots of Tylers in this story. Bella's HS boyfriend, and Edward's friend back from the first BBQ when Bella first met Edward's friends. Huh.
(Sorry - I'm a little ADD, and that fact just hit me in the mind, and I couldn't let it go!)
annaharding chapter 25 . 8/7/2015
OK - first thought... did she ever tell her parents about the abduction? If not, why? Where have they been all this time? And if she didn't tell them... if I were her mom I'd be furious!
Second thought... Edward needs to get some professional help!
annaharding chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
I totally loved this chapter! I took a few sign language classes a few years ago. (I work with non-verbal children with autism - I wanted them to have another way to ask for basic needs and wants. Plus it's less embarrassing to sign "toilet" than verbally say "I have to go the bathroom"!)
Anyhow... they had many short movies/PSA about the Deaf culture. It was everything that was presented in this chapter. I always thought deaf people would jump at the chance to get a cochlear implant and actually "hear", but I was so surprised to see some so defensively against it, as if it were demeaning their culture.
I am loving this story - you wrote it SO well. Thanx for sharing your talent.
Now... I've got to get back to the story!
Twilightfanatic85 chapter 30 . 8/6/2015
Seque!
Jaygm chapter 30 . 6/1/2015
Beautiful story. I love these characters and family members. I hate to see it end. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
Love this Charlie and Renee! This chapter was awesome- Loved the talk between Edward and Charlie!
Jaygm chapter 28 . 6/1/2015
This chapter was simply beautiful. I loved all the Cullen's learning to sign. It also was so neat to read how the Bella's friends were embracing the Cullen's. Alice is a force of her own.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 6/1/2015
What a dilemma! Although, I think they will both find their middle ground.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 6/1/2015
My money is on James! He is such a sleazebag.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
I am sure she feels smothered. Edward is going to have to just ease up.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 6/1/2015
I guess in the future she shouldn't be going off by herself in a crowd. Someone should always be with her. She is at such a disadvantage.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
That is scary. Hope James didn't show up. Maybe she's just staying out of the way because she saw Jessica.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 5/31/2015
Totally understandable- all of it. And very informative.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 5/31/2015
Just when things are going so well for them . . .
Jaygm chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Emmett and Rose surprised with their efforts on learning to sign. This was quite touching.
1,566 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »