Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Jaygm chapter 18 . 5/29
Good to see that Bella is centered in her world and is willing to live with limitations. I like how she said they would probably have to find what was normal and worked for them in social situations. It was also interesting that Bella told Edward that he was the only man that has tried so hard to include her and make things comfortable in those awkward situations.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 5/29
Well, that really was disappointing that Rose and Emmett sort of think of Bella as an impediment-that because she is deaf and communicates differently that she wasn't ever going to fit in. That is just cruel.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 5/29
Poor Edward. Getting stuck with Jessica who is such an airhead.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 5/29
I bet she's falling in love with him too. I hope they can make this work for them.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 5/29
I have a feeling that we haven't seen the last of James. Edward is going to have to learn to grow a thick skin because unfortunately they are going to be running into a few people who are just going to be bullies. Staying away from the places where the drunk, immature people like to go is probably one way to do avoid the idiots.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 5/29
That was huge!
Jaygm chapter 12 . 5/29
Why are people so cruel anyway? Hitting someone with a beer bottle is pretty serious too.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 5/29
They are really being so careful and hesitant. It is obvious though that Bella really seems to want more.
jk chapter 7 . 5/27
Edward said there were a few select ladies during college but now it seems that hes just a straight up whore...whats with that? is he a skank? how often does he do that?
jk chapter 2 . 5/27
wow that date just about killed me...Edward thinking Tanya was perfect...being sexual attracted to her...omg I threw up in my mouth.
you have seen Tanya right? older, huge head, fucked up nose job? shes gross!
Tarbecca chapter 30 . 5/26
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire over at ADF. :)
Eli42 chapter 30 . 1/28
Amazing fic!
maphie chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Thank you so much for sharing!
rclaurel chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Wow this makes me home sick, I lived in Largo and Treasure Island and hung out along the beaches from Clearwater to Indian Rocks beach upto Johns Pass
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »