Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Jaygm chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
They are really being so careful and hesitant. It is obvious though that Bella really seems to want more.
jk chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Edward said there were a few select ladies during college but now it seems that hes just a straight up whore...whats with that? is he a skank? how often does he do that?
jk chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
wow that date just about killed me...Edward thinking Tanya was perfect...being sexual attracted to her...omg I threw up in my mouth.
you have seen Tanya right? older, huge head, fucked up nose job? shes gross!
Tarbecca chapter 30 . 5/26/2015
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive Campfire over at ADF. :)
Eli42 chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
Amazing fic!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
Lovely.
maphie chapter 30 . 8/10/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed that story. Thank you so much for sharing!
rclaurel chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Wow this makes me home sick, I lived in Largo and Treasure Island and hung out along the beaches from Clearwater to Indian Rocks beach upto Johns Pass
rclaurel chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Well Tanya seems like a nice lady for a change...
sueIZide chapter 30 . 5/10/2014
Beautiful story & a fitting ending.
AustenDevotee chapter 30 . 4/7/2014
I just finished reading this amazing story. I thought you handled the difficulties of a hearing/non hearing relationship with much thought and depth. While I hated the unhappily resolved story line with James (didn't everyone wish he got his), it is entirely realistic. I enjoyed both the story and the writing. Let's face it. I love angst. I love it better when it's well written. Thank you for sharing this story and I look forward to reading your other stories.
kitkat3051 chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
Loved it! You are a talented writter.
sueIZide chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
I can't find her story. Any idea where I can find it? Thank you.
perpetually chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Great story so far! I'm loving the characterization in this story, it's very nicely developed.
romycullen chapter 30 . 1/6/2014
This was so beautiful, it touched my heart in ways I cannot explain.
1,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »