Reviews for The Sound of Silence
gingerhat chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
I've been reading on my Kindle - makes it hard to review - and thought I'd drop in and review while I had the chance. Really enjoying the story. It's got a good dose of reality in it without being too 'smack-you-in-the-face' depressing. I like the more gentle determination that Edward is showing. Sometimes other authors have made him sound disrespectful of Bella's wishes, but this doesn't come across that way. Looking forward to more.
Had to add that I was delighted to see you mention the Heifer Foundation. I think it's a marvelous organization that offers real help instead of platitudes. Great group.
LizziePaige chapter 30 . 5/1/2013
What a wonderful story, I really loved this one!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
Im vary glad u wrote this Chapter my oldest son has had hearing issues. An I was amazed at how people even in my own family acted when I first stated to teach him to sign. For everyone who reads this story I hope the see just how amazing the deaf community is an what a wounderfull langue ASL is. So thank for this story
angeleyes73 chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
I loved this story, different from what I have read.
cuteascherries chapter 30 . 4/24/2013
A really beautiful story : )
noot40 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Cant wait to get started
CassandraLowery chapter 30 . 3/25/2013
Lovely, lovely story! I'm not sure epilogues are needed as it ended so beautifully on its own. But I would never turn down additional chapters about these two!

Brilliantly done, m'dear! I adored this story...in fact, I neglected my work all weekend in order to finish it, LOL!

Thank you for writing such a poignant and beautiful story! :D

Warmly,
Cassandra :)
2lulu2 chapter 29 . 3/18/2013
So happy to come back to this and finish it! Such a lovely story and so well written!
irelandk chapter 30 . 2/18/2013
Guest chapter 30 . 2/2/2013
LOVED IT! love love love. Great story.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/2/2013
This James is fucking insane. Certifiable.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/2/2013
Even with a angsty feelings at the beginning this chapter made me smile so wide!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Edward really does need to calm down lol. So complicated when all the signs (no pun intended) are right in front of him.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Blah, that's all good, but he could still tell her likes her, more than a friend. Making that known wouldn't be negative in anyway, it would things much mire clear
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 1/27/2013
That was a beautiful proposal. Unique like these two are. Lovely.
Thank you so much for sharing the lives of these two special characters. Their journey toward HEA was one filled with interesting twists and turns and I enjoyed every step of the way with them.
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »