Reviews for The Sound of Silence
suziefknQ chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This is incredible! I'm so excited to read on!
olivedaisychain chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Great chapter; I thought the pacing was spot on. I can't wait until Edward and Bella get together!
LizS2009 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
great chapter. can't wait for more
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
You just reminded me why I hate going clubbing, lol!
dreampills chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
now what is he going to do with this new information...? he's all torn up about his feelings for bella. i think he wants to honestly be friends with her. just this little nagging feeling that maybe he wants something more. ) you can always be friends then move onto other things right? hehe. glad he has someone to talk about this new relationship with. he was giving himself an ulcer thinking about this so much! the one time i went to a club, a guy tried to pick me up. proceeded to tell me his entire life story and why he wants to be a dentist. / i attract the nerdy type apparently. LOL. never gone clubbing again. haha. you never know. edward might just find bella at a club. especially if the giant is there too!
AngelicAmanda chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Good Chapter...
RACHIAN chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Ooh, is Bella there? Don't deaf people like the vibrations that loud, bass music makes? Jacob might do that for her on purpose. So is this where the Bizarre Love Triangle comes in? I can see Jacob trying to be an obstacle for our couple. Hope to hear from you soon! :)
mommy2kh chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I feel like I'm behind on everything here lately and reviews is one of them - LOL! But I did want you to know I loved this chapter and am dying for him to ask her out on a date!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait to read more. I have to admit, I was really hoping they would exchange email addresses before they left for the holidays :-P
sellabella chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I like so much that he is not content to just let her type out her responses. I find myself smiling as I read their interactions together.
Montara chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
She's still protecting herself, especially now with so much time until they'll see each other again.
Esme Incognito chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Another great chapter, Cat.

It's sad that B is so guarded. Must be a lonely life.

Can't wait to see her open up to E.

Jen
whohellanoes chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
this is so great. loving how they are getting to know each other, with such simple interaction. and thank you for not dragging this on. thanks so much for the update.
muzaklover chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Great job. Thank you for the update.
Tiffany chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
I really am liking this story and want to see what transpires between them with her not being able to hear and all. Can't wait till ur next update. Sorry I don't update after each one I just an't seem to wait to see what happens next.
1,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 .. Last Next »