Reviews for The Sound of Silence
pfarrell chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Such a sweet chapter! Love how this story is progressing!
LizS2009 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
just found this story and i'm really enjoying reading it. can't wait to see what happens next
Clynne chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Well that meeting went good. I love how she was playful and a little cocky.;)
AngelicAmanda chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Good Chapter...
azure0610 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Edward's adorable and there's nothing wrong with stalking someone you're interested in at college. We've all done it at least once!

Him learning how to tell her his name was cry worthy cute. What guy doesn't something like that if he's not honestly interested?
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
That put a big smile on my face! I loved that she called him Green Eyes and indicated that she wanted to see him again. Now that boy just needs to ask her out!

BTW, I was wondering how you know so much sign language? I think that is really cool.

Great update!
olivedaisychain chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
I'm loving the story so far! It's going to be difficult waiting for the updates:)
quoideneufj chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I'm in. I'm chapter?
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i'M READING!
edwardsisobel chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
So proud of Edward for handling the Tanya situation so well, and sigh for him teaching himself sign language in the hopes of seeing Bella again. Can't wait for more, bb

Suz xx
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So excited to see you writing a new fic, bb. I've been missing your presence in my inbox. Great start to the story. Really loved the Edward you have portrayed so far. Intense high achiever with little time for relationships and mature enough to realise the complications of dating Tanya given her relationship with Rose. Can't wait fir more bb.

Hugs

Suz xx
mirrorlight31 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Nice chapter! Glad Edward and Tanya got all that squared away! Can't wait for the next update!
radar1230 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I'm so happy to see you writing another story, and I've enjoyed these first two chapters a lot.

Looking forward to see what you have planned for Bella and Edward.
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I can't tell you how much I like that Tanya's not some bimbo who won't take no for an answer. Thank you for writing her differently. I love how enamored Edward is already, and the effort he's showing - is incredible. :)
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »