Reviews for The Sound of Silence
whohellanoes chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
aww, how cute was that? good job Edward. i'm so looking forward to see where these two go. this is a great start for them. i also love me a teacher Bella..it's hot. anyhoot, thanks so much for the update. liking this a lot so far.
RACHIAN chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Yay! I loved the chapter. I love this Edward and Bella. Where does the angst come in? So far, it seems like a sweet story, sure they have some challenges, but nothing seems bad yet. I look forward to finding out.
arrime chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I loved their interaction:) it was a very sweet chapter and I can't wait to see what edward decides to do a great day!xx
lucyblythe chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oohh. How sweet.
Montara chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
If she's a teacher..why can't she teach him the sign language?
Montara chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
He's smitten :D
Montara chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I don't think Jake is her boyfriend...maybe a wannabe boyfriend...:D
mirrorlight31 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
So sweet! I loved this chapter
pfarrell chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Such a sweet chapter! Love how this story is progressing!
LizS2009 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
just found this story and i'm really enjoying reading it. can't wait to see what happens next
Clynne chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Well that meeting went good. I love how she was playful and a little cocky.;)
AngelicAmanda chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Good Chapter...
azure0610 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Edward's adorable and there's nothing wrong with stalking someone you're interested in at college. We've all done it at least once!

Him learning how to tell her his name was cry worthy cute. What guy doesn't something like that if he's not honestly interested?
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
mommy2kh chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
That put a big smile on my face! I loved that she called him Green Eyes and indicated that she wanted to see him again. Now that boy just needs to ask her out!

BTW, I was wondering how you know so much sign language? I think that is really cool.

Great update!