Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Clynne chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So glad he told Tanya his feelings. So now he needs to sign up for a class to learn SL not just his name but I guess he has to start somewhere.

I'm doing good and thanks for asking in your review reply. I loved Chance Encounter and was excited when I saw something new from you! Look forward to when you bring The Preacher's son back! Until next time...
arrime chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
you had me worried with this whole tanya chapter. but I love how determined edward is:)
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
My respect for Edward rose based on his truthfulness with Tanya, and his unwillingness to become involved in a physical only arrangement with which she appeared to be totally amenable. I hope they can be friends if she's open to that. I also admire his ferreting out the meaning of what she signed, and his willingness to learn more. We all know they will meet again.
lucyblythe chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Oh he's kind of sweet. I really would like to cuddle him.
Esme Incognito chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Hey Cat,

Another great chapter. It's fun seeing my suggestions in print. I really like how you've portrayed Tanya. She's a pretty girl with an unrequited crush on Edward, just like in canon.

Looking forward to chapter 3.

Jen
olivedaisychain chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Edward seems fabulous so far; I'm really enjoying the story and can't wait for your next update!
sellabella chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Worried there for a bit that he would try with Tanya. Can't wait to see how his plan plays out.
AngelicAmanda chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Good Chapter...
RACHIAN chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I'm really liking the story. And I'm thrilled that it is practically completed!
sellabella chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was a good introduction to your story. I am excited to see where this goes.
arrime chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm already curious about this stry , I just hope jacob won't to too much of an asshole in it.
whohellanoes chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
great start. can't wait to see where it goes from here. thanks so much for sharing.
azure0610 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Cat! You snuck up on me with this finally.

It's so weird to read them at the beginning now because I know them so well now.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Off to a great start. I think Edward seems pretty in touch with the reality of situations. I'm assuming Bella's friend was Jacob and that Edward was dean on about his feelings for Bella. And I suspect he'd better be very careful where Tanya is concerned. Can't wait to see where this goes.
olivedaisychain chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I'm so excited to once again read one of your stories:) I discovered Chance Encounter a few weeks ago and it is easily one of my favorite fanfics ever! I love your meticulous storytelling and I hope this story will be similar. Wonderful first chapter and I can't wait for updates!
1,503 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »