Reviews for The Sound of Silence
muzaklover chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Great chapter. I hope it works out for them.
whohellanoes chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
atta boy Edward. go get your girl. great update. thank you. can't wait til they meet again.
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait for the next update! :)
nsturms72 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Aww. That chapter was over way to fast. Can't wait for more!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I like a man with a plan! I hope he can find Bella soon - this time without Jake around. Great update!
knh0006 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
It's only two chapters in and I'm so very interested and excited about this story. Another great chapter! Thanks for not making Edward a douchebag. It's nice not having to read about the sexual transgressions of our favorite non-vampire as he changes his ways.
Clynne chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
So glad he told Tanya his feelings. So now he needs to sign up for a class to learn SL not just his name but I guess he has to start somewhere.

I'm doing good and thanks for asking in your review reply. I loved Chance Encounter and was excited when I saw something new from you! Look forward to when you bring The Preacher's son back! Until next time...
arrime chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
you had me worried with this whole tanya chapter. but I love how determined edward is:)
Scorpio11 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
My respect for Edward rose based on his truthfulness with Tanya, and his unwillingness to become involved in a physical only arrangement with which she appeared to be totally amenable. I hope they can be friends if she's open to that. I also admire his ferreting out the meaning of what she signed, and his willingness to learn more. We all know they will meet again.
lucyblythe chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Oh he's kind of sweet. I really would like to cuddle him.
Esme Incognito chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Hey Cat,

Another great chapter. It's fun seeing my suggestions in print. I really like how you've portrayed Tanya. She's a pretty girl with an unrequited crush on Edward, just like in canon.

Looking forward to chapter 3.

Jen
olivedaisychain chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Edward seems fabulous so far; I'm really enjoying the story and can't wait for your next update!
sellabella chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Worried there for a bit that he would try with Tanya. Can't wait to see how his plan plays out.
AngelicAmanda chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Good Chapter...
RACHIAN chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
I'm really liking the story. And I'm thrilled that it is practically completed!
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »