Reviews for The Sound of Silence
dreampills chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
i think it is sweet that edward is so smitten. especially when he wasn't really looking for a girl, one just happened to fall in his lap. even though he has tanya, i'm super glad he was classy about their relationship. being cognizant not to lead her on, especially when he is totally hung up on someone else at the moment. )
dreampills chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
apparently i have been living in a bubble. how is this story three chapters in and i'm just finding out about it? omg. lol. omg, a new story. love anything and everything you write! )

btw, edward is way to nice. i totally would have told em to piss off and get his own milk. LOL. love the totally awkward first meeting between EB. not everything can go perfectly smooth.

btw, The Preacher's Son doesn't need a rewrite! it's pretty freaking awesome already. but, i'm sure it will be even better once it starts to post again. ) yea, total fangirl. love
77Steph chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
So sweet, I really loves their first big interaction. Now Edward needs his own name sign. :)
Esme Incognito chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Hey Cat!

Love seeing each new chapter as they are posted. So exciting. Your Edward is such a sweet little puppy dog, eager to please. And I love your flirty Bella, calling him Green Eyes.

Can't wait for more.

Jen
nsturms72 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Aww, so good but I didn't want it to end! I know I'm greedy, but it rally is a wonderful story. Hope to read more soon!
radar1230 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
This story is making me smile. I'm looking forward to the regular updates.

Great story. :D
Scorpio11 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Things are looking up for these two. Too bad he can't audit her class. I'm sure Bella appreciates the effort Edward has put into trying to learn to communicate with her.
1Lily1 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
I love Edward's stalker tendencies! I lol at his giant reference in describing jake. I'm hoping he and Bella are only friends. The "beautiful" comment was my favorite part of the chapter. I loved the flow and ease of their conversation even through the silent momemts. Edward's thought process always seemed to improve in this chapter. His thoughts were easier to follow and less disjointed. He had a different vibe that I can't explain, but really like. Good job.
1Lily1 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Ugh, Emmett and Rosalie come across as being pushy. I'm happy that Edward doesn't appear to like Tanya romantically. I don't see her giving up that easy though.
1Lily1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I read Chance Encounter over the summer and really loved it. I'm really looking forward to reading this one as well. Edward comes across as being very nomal, sorta like the guy next door type of character. I can't wait to really learn more about Bella.
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Will I see you again?

I took a chance asking the question, knowing I might appear too forward, but Bella hadn't seemed to mind my forward nature when I called her beautiful earlier. She'd also assigned me a nickname, Green Eyes, and if I was a betting man, I would say that indicated at least a mild degree of interest on her part. Bella carefully considered my question before typing out her response.

*That depends on you.*

It depended on me? How? I looked at Bella, my head cocked to the side as I tried to figure out what she meant.

*You know where I work. I'll leave it up to you to come find me.*

Come find me… nothing else mattered to me in that moment, only those three little words.

And we know Edward's a persistent man. He'll get what he wants in the end. ;p Though, I wondered at this point if Bella left *everything* up to others in these kind of situations. And it would make sense that she wouldn't normally put herself out there, too.
JTStyle chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
This was my favorite chapter so far. Edward was very adorable in it. I like that he tracked her down and set the record straight. My favorite part was when he called her beautiful. I was right, Bella is going to be an amazing character. I like her spunky attitude. I can't wait to see how and when they fall in love. The Green Eyes reference was my favorite part of the chapter. This chapter was also a lot smoother than the other two. Keep up the good work.
JTStyle chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I think I'm really going to like Bella. I'm happy that Edward already seems to be taken with her. Emmett is pushy and not my favorite character. Neither are Tanya and Rosalie. Can't wait for Edward and Bella to get to know each other.
JTStyle chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Very, very nice.
muzaklover chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Loved it. Thank you for the update.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »