Reviews for The Sound of Silence
Clynne chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Wonder what has her pulling back? Hmm seems like her parents maybe put her through a lot maybe, like maybe with doctors? I was hping she was passng her # so maybe they could text. Lol

Hope you have a Happy Holiday! Until next time...:-)
RACHIAN chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
:) Nice chapter. I love these frequent updates!
AngelicAmanda chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Good Chapter...
CourtneyLeighCullen chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
proudmom21 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
This Edward is just the sweetest!
LizS2009 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
great chapter. can't wait for more
dreampills chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
i love those relationships where you can just sit and have a good time. my fiance and i double dates with his older brother and his new gf. it was awkward as heck. he and i have a very carefree relationship. we joke and laugh a lot. they don't. lol. conversation was very weird to say the least. but i adore relationships that can just be simple and innocent. ) poor edward. what is the man going to do with himself? three weeks without seeing his girl. maybe, he should have made a move earlier. like lunch date? lol. next semester. i think he wants to keep bella as his little secret for now. especially since their relationship is so new and not really much of anything beyond talking on a bench. but, the holidays can bring bigger things to come for the new year!
olivedaisychain chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I'm falling for Edward:) it's turning out to be a lovely story, and I can't wait for the next update!
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I really love how confident and able your Bella is. Even though she has a disability, she doesn't let it define or rule her life. I love that she's a genuinely happy person, too. And a persistent, besotted Edward is always a plus.

Miss and love you, hon.

- R
ClosetRobsessed chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter...can't wait for the next update!
dreampills chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
i love the honeymoon phase of every relationship. the time when you can't help but smile when you think about them. you can't stop thinking about them. ) it's beyond cute. i don't think their age will be a problem. they are both adults. just let edward enjoy this bliss time. he thinks too much about the details. just enjoy the feeling right now. any logistical problem can be worked out later. deaf individuals have relationships all the time. there are ways to work around it. plus, i'm sure edward is determined enough to learn some sign language.
dreampills chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
i think it is sweet that edward is so smitten. especially when he wasn't really looking for a girl, one just happened to fall in his lap. even though he has tanya, i'm super glad he was classy about their relationship. being cognizant not to lead her on, especially when he is totally hung up on someone else at the moment. )
dreampills chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
apparently i have been living in a bubble. how is this story three chapters in and i'm just finding out about it? omg. lol. omg, a new story. love anything and everything you write! )

btw, edward is way to nice. i totally would have told em to piss off and get his own milk. LOL. love the totally awkward first meeting between EB. not everything can go perfectly smooth.

btw, The Preacher's Son doesn't need a rewrite! it's pretty freaking awesome already. but, i'm sure it will be even better once it starts to post again. ) yea, total fangirl. love
77Steph chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
So sweet, I really loves their first big interaction. Now Edward needs his own name sign. :)
Esme Incognito chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Hey Cat!

Love seeing each new chapter as they are posted. So exciting. Your Edward is such a sweet little puppy dog, eager to please. And I love your flirty Bella, calling him Green Eyes.

Can't wait for more.