Reviews for Balto IV: Wildfire
Guest chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Good story good writing great setting and I love how well it co to he's from wolf quest
Guest chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Tavo to the rescue!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Tavo has a crush on Aleu! (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww!)
KodiandtheWolves0876 chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
i loved the story
Illusion chapter 21 . 3/28/2013
Such a great story. I love Balto so much since I saw the movie. I really would like to read the sequel. I want Alue and Tavo to have puppies and Jenna with the rest of family visit them. But it is just boring dreams. I'm sure you can write a really interesting plot)))
ShadowZeta chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Awesome finish. Can't wait for a sequel
bravo chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
congratz on finally completing this. I'll admit i was nervous reading this throughout but as i continued it got better. and now that i think about it; i was also hooked. Tavo is an excellent character and you wrote him well, almost similar to how i wrote the brown wolf aside from his back story. only thing i didn't like was that balto started blaming Tavo, but that ended as soon as it began.

Since its your first story, not bad but you can improve. You could go into a little bit more detail with in between dialogues, some parts are a little rushed here and there and that makes the pacing feel awkward.

overall, I'd give this a 7/10.
ShadowZeta chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Awesome chapter, good way to finish a story, I'll be looking forward to a sequel.
imjustlikehumphery chapter 21 . 3/25/2013
Great endin to ur story riani! Aleu's pack and her family made it outta the fire and found a temporary home which is good. Unfortunately Balto and Saba had to go back to Nome so Aleu and her new mate Tavo along with some of their packmates led them back to the boat dock shop and saw them off. I like that Ima let Aleu and Tavo lead the pack together and she said from now on the council won't be makin decisions for the pack but just observin them when needed. That change should have been made a long time ago. I really hope that u'll be makin a sequel to Wildfire riani cause I wanna see if Saba gets a mate and what Jenna thinks about Aleu havin a mate. I also want Jenna to visit her daughter.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Whoa... good story. Definitely one of my faves! Excellent job!
ElectricWolf71 chapter 21 . 3/24/2013
Fantastic finale, fantastic story and I'm not hesitant to call you one of my favorite authors on this site. The story kept me on the edge of my seat, wondering what the next chapter would unveil. I'm sure a lot of other readers felt the same way. Fantastic story.
ShadowZeta chapter 20 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story Riani, Update soon
KodiandtheWolves0876 chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
the best one ive read so far!
Mystery99 chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Aww man so close. Why there always have to be som sort of distraction when things start to go right for the protagonist. Nuka got what he deserved. i wonder what balto is going to say when he actually meets (as in talk) to Tavo. Can't wait for update!
imjustlikehumphery chapter 20 . 1/9/2013
Great chapter riani, keep it up! I'm happy that Aleu somehow survived the caribou attack and now that Tavo killed Nuka, his older bro, the storm must have started a forest fire. I hope everyone will be okay after this ordeal! Can't wait for the next chapter!