Reviews for After All, You're Just the Mother of My Child
sentinel10 chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. Blackwater forever!
sentinel10 chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Honestly Jacob is so strange. And their relationship is killing me. They are so annoyingly cute and I just want to mash them together. You think renesmee would have friggin given up by now but no. She still wants her claws on Jacob. Loved this chapter. Liberty is a cutie
sentinel10 chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Eeee love the Blackwater moments! I love that Jake didn’t go through with making the adoption offical. And I love Rachel.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
What a development. These two just can’t keep their hands off each other! When will Jake realise that renesmee is just not right for him.
sentinel10 chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Jesus! The hidden angst is killing me. Leah should just punch him in the face hahaha. Loved the chap.
sentinel10 chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Jacob is whipped and I want to kick his ass. Stupid imprint and stupid Cullen spawn.
sentinel10 chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
Hahahah! The comment about Paul smiling had me laughing so hard! It’s so true! Bomb shell dropped! Interesting to see what happens next! I bet the Cullen’s (Bella mostly) will be fuming!
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I loved that Leah was silent. I actually wondered what she was thinking while Jacob was exploring his Beta! Haha. Great start
pratik.mohanta chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
wow
Lady Blackwater chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Good Lord, they go at it like rabbits.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I kept putting this off for the longest b/c I thought he was going to stay with the spawn, but I finally decided to just read it and I'm glad I did it was good. I loved the last line; dang their like rabbits! :)
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Good ending!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic job.
Marissa Davis chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Amazing! I loved the end it was great I'm so glad they ended up

Together!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for the update! I love the ending; although, I'm sad it's over.