Reviews for After All, You're Just the Mother of My Child
pratik.mohanta chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
wow
Lady Blackwater chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Good Lord, they go at it like rabbits.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I kept putting this off for the longest b/c I thought he was going to stay with the spawn, but I finally decided to just read it and I'm glad I did it was good. I loved the last line; dang their like rabbits! :)
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Good ending!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic job.
Marissa Davis chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Amazing! I loved the end it was great I'm so glad they ended up

Together!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for the update! I love the ending; although, I'm sad it's over.
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Thanks for the update! I love the ending; although, I'm sad it's over.
roxymari.28 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Ha, this was amazing. I'm gonna miss this story. Fantastic job.
blackwater95 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
omg! i really hope u make a nice ending, please! and i really hope that there is a blackwater ending
Marissa Davis chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Sooo good! i loved the ending! how did liberty know? and that restaurant thing was funny with how they kept running away to talk! update i loved the different povs it was great!
nakala chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
idk bout the jL ending but i hope so
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
"Now do you still see a Jeah ending?"

Of course I still do lol!

Jake says he's not blind sided (or in other words, he doesn't need Nessie's approval, he is his own man) by Nessie but he is when Leah is not around. He stills wants so badly to be with Leah yet he keeps trying to have kids with Nessie. Poor Jake, he needs to figure it out. That was a good update. I'm. glad Nessie's plan backfired.
AllieBlack16 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
love the chapter

is jake mad at leah for runaway

wit his kid
roxymari.28 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
"Now do you still see a Jeah ending?"

-honestly, I don't know what that means, haha. Does that mean he'll be angry and that he loves Renes too much and there won't be? Or is there a chance...? There's too many conflicting emotions and thoughts between the characters (which is not a bad thing, makes the story all the more interesting). Yeah, next chapter should be fun.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »