Reviews for A Bucket Full Of Powerful Love Potion
Fai's smile chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
Devious, simple plan. Simple plans are best, they are most flexible. Not everything can end them, before they even started and yet.. Lovely story or should I say lovestory? I really want to see love-struck Aggravaine pinning after Merlin er Nilre... She could use Gwaine as shield or even hide behind him... Such potencial
Fenikslady chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Love it! Please update fast im really curious what happens next. My two favorite charcters in one story agrevaine and merlin rule
Fenikslady chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Magic Cabbage chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
This is hilarious xD i can't wait for the next chapter!
Aradia la fata chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Very creative story! I'm so curious about the next one. Please, update soon. )
cocoblue181 chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
cool name, cant wait for more
Beizanten chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
amusing!I want to see Arthur fall for Merlin, it would be so funny!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
so funny!
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Dangit. I wanted to see a funny Agravaine-related mishap. Oh well! I'll wait patiently.
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh my gosh! I hope this story is going where I think it's going! Agravaine is going to love Merlin no matter what gender because love potion is nonspecific? XD It doesn't matter what sex because he'll still love the same person! Right? Right? Please tell me that's how it's gonna be! Can't wait.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I swear you read my review in another story, saying something about Merlin turning himself into a girl with Agravaine & chambers... Great first chapter.