Reviews for Jayden Potter
angelaneahwalker chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i want to know more...
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow, Jayden sure is one screwed up lil' bunny hun!? What's his problem, does he not realize the damage he is doing to his family!?
zeichnerinaga chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
i do not hope that jaden is harry.

jaden is a stupid prat, the opposite of harry.

i somehow always imagine harry will still have all his memorys back in his time
biblioholic chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Woah. I knew Jayden wasn't that well like but to be that hated? How did he get there? This one fic isn't enough. More please. And could you explain the family tree somewhere?

Rate 8.3/10
Goldenfightergirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
that's it? hmm well i guess i have to wait until i find out what happen to jayden. why is he named jayden anyway?
cheekysorcerer chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
this is pretty great! i kinda wondered why everybody seemed to hate jayden...

poor boy!

i would like to read a sequel to this, about how his family reacts after he runs away. do they feel annoyed, scared, do they look for him? just to see that they dont really hate him, like jayden seems to think.

thanks, i had fun!
NATWEST chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like how you trying to explain why people hate Jayden so much. But at the same time you see a lost soul looking for a little understanding and feeling you just don't fit in the family.

Will wait for more.

Plus on another note. Alvin and the Chipmucks reference was fun.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i feel bad for jayden, to always be compared to the great harry potter. it's a lot to live up to, especially for a kid. and jayden isn't bad..just misunderstood. i feel sorry for him..
roseemilee chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
YAY. thankyou, this is fucking brilliant. Understand the other story better now... but I want you to update this one. Ah, another addictive story. Update sooooon.
emoprincess3587 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hey,

Just wanted to say this was awsome! Thanks for giving us some insight into the mysterious Jayden Potter :) I actually have some sympathy for him now that I understand why he acts the way he does!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Aw, poor Jayden.

I loved this story!

Could you please write another like this about another Potter? Could you please write about Tom's grandson?