Reviews for The Girl Who Shoots Things
Please update
Frosty-ya chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
Gr8 story, best Drake fanfic I've read (there's sadly not that many) hope to hear an update soon?
Lone Panda chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
Dans la jungle, terrible jungle, le lion est mort ce soir! Hahaha, share the fun in EVERY language! I'm so glad my french teacher showed us that

Anywho, I was really sad when I realized that there weren't many Drake fics...good thing I found yours, because it was just what I was looking for! It has that spice that makes it interesting while not overwhelming.

Drake and Leanne's...relationship right now is a little confusing, but I suppose that's the point at this juncture in time...Until things get cleared up, I guess we won't really know what Drake is REALLY thinking, so I look forward to that time.

For some reason I have this eerie feeling that he sort of picked that island on purpose, despite it being on their route...

Well, not much else to say right now until another update, so until then!
Lone Panda
Savage Kill chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
OMG I love that song! I fits rather well with the chapter...

By the way, why dose she have a major fear of bugs? Did she have some type of trama in the past to make it happen?

Update soon!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 14 . 6/20/2013
Ooh these bugs are like the ones Ussopp faced
The Darkest wizard chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
This is a good story. Please update soon.
Trich chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
wow, great chapter agian. I was already afraid u could have abandoned the story
Alpenwolf chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
True, Bones and His Heir are good stories. I can understand the need to work on something else sometimes.

"The lion sleeps tonight" ... ah, that song ... reminds me of good old times and a good movie ;) ... The lion is no longer sleeping ... well, it isn't even though the lion is a praying mantis this time xD
DisilludedNight chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
XD Love the last line!
Now they all have a reason to be afraid of bugs!
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Poor Leanne I hope she's okay.
Claridessa chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Interesting start to a story and I like it but I find the girl's name a bit confusing since we have the same name.
DisilludedNight chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
New chapter
Oh? I wonder who the Suits are? Government people? Or someone else?
As for the Excalibur, I imagine this will be interesting
Alpenwolf chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
I didn't thought you would continue this story until you were finished with Bones and His Heir... I was wrong, though I had to re-read it ... which I did

Ulrich seems to be as fast with the seagull as Luffy was with the skyfish ... taking it promptly away so that it could be cooked
Mugiwara Otome chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
First ever x drake fanfiction I've read... its amazing! interesting too. do update!
Phalanx chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Well that was an enjoyable reread! I think the changes you made definitely improved the story, so well done on that! There are still some rather glaring spelling/ grammar errors in the first four chapters, and a few in this one, but it doesn't detract the enjoyment too much, and Jacob still remains my favourite character here. Just wanted to say, so glad to see you updated!